Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

WOYWW 740

Welcome, have tried all day to schedule this post  several interruptions and issues with my new phone.
Last week we were in and out a LOT, Fairs going on in towns all around us and HE loves the Fairs.
Weather was hot, but we got much needed rain and things are somewhat back to normal.

My normal working desk:  Yeah I can go down steps ..... If anyone knows how to use the wooden numbers right in front let me know  Haven't had time to google them,  I think they are a Tim Holtz product..but not sure.  I wanted to rubber stamp them on my daily cards but that isn't working.
A card made ahead of time for this month's daily post on August Architecture. 
And a shot of Seattle's Space Needle.  with a the Super Moon behind it 

It's sharing the desk day at Ms Julia's HERE if you want to visit our little group. Have a wonderful week.  


12 comments:

Twiglet said...

Your daily posts have been lovely. Not sure what you can do with the numbers but I am sure one of our WOYWW buddies will have ideas. Fab moon pic. x x Jo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I wondered what you were going to do with those green paint chip samples. They made a terrific background for your architecture.

At first I thought the numbers were old lino type for newspapers. But they are not because they would print backward if that were the case. Sorry I can't seem to help. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi pleased it's cooled down where you are. We've had a goos amount of rain recently but the sun is out again today. Loving the photo of the building and the moon, it's almost magical. I've seen the wooden numbers and I believe they are used for mixed mediato building up a canvas design or something dimentional that sort of thing. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

My name is Cindy said...

Wow that is an amazing photo! Glad you've cooled down a bit but have to be honest would like some kind of summer here before the Autumn. Fed up with the rain!! No idea about the letters and I didn't understand Angela's explanation - hope it meant something to you!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Sarah Brennan said...

I think the numbers are for mixed media projects Sylvia not stamps. Love the latest theme for your daily art. Stay safe end Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Sylvia, glad you both enjoyed the fairs. Your August architecture card is beautiful and the Seattle tower and super moon is amazing. Sorry, can’t help with the numbers.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 6

Glenda said...

Hello Sylvia, it's good to visit you once again. I decided to try this again and have made a post and everything. I love your space and the creations are lovely. You do such beautiful work. I'm looking forward to Fall!
Glenda #17

Kelly said...

Good morning, Sylvia!
So glad you can do stairs again. I know you were anxious to get back to your desk! Definitely hot for fair weather but memories were made. I've not played with Tim's numbers but I'm sure if you do a youtube search, you'll be there for hours. LOL. Grab a cold beverage of choice, put your feet up and chill with all the inspiration.
Creative Blessings! ~ Kelly #20

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great shot of the super moon and I love the architecture card too, your desk shows you’ve been busy! I do love country fairs, especially the animal exhibits!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Great photograph of the Supermoon and Space Needle. I wondered if you could stamp the numbers on a geli plate and then pull them off with some paper. I think they would be the right way round then 😵‍💫. Happy WOYWW. Angela #21

BJ said...

the number blocks definitely look like tim's , can't help with stamping, sorry. lovely card and super super moon shot. Hugs BJ#7

Susan Renshaw said...

I am very late hopping round this week but loved reading your blog and especially loved the moon picture.
Susan #12