Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

WOYWW #746

Hello everyone!  The day we share our desks, you can connect HERE to join in or visit others. 

 It's been awhile, but hubby is using his equipment to pick corn. He had some fields earlier hit by hail, so the insurance man accessed damages and with no rain it's good to process. SO I have time, late meals when he's in for the night.   Previous weeks have been time taken to attend some County Fairs. Enjoy relatives visiting from hot climates in Arizona.  I also have been clearing out the storage area, selling fall decor, and dealing with muscle issues. Almost done dealing with computer issues got a new home computer but haven't been home long enough to back up photos/documents from the old as yet.  I don't do well on comments with my phone.

My crafty space has been limited to doing 3 or 4  3x3 cards at one sitting so I can partake in the weekly challenge.  Hopefully next week I can have time to clear the desks and start enjoying open space for other projects. 


My desk area found the hot pink pen storage on sale at Dollar Tree and will be a handy item for my next weeks plan.  
This is a far away photo actually sharing my floor such a mess. 

Here ia one of the Inkbox cards 

I'll be happy to play catch up  visiting all of your blogs, Enjoy a great week. 



 

14 comments:

Helen said...

Good to see you again and glad that the corn is coming in! hope you get all your photos and documents transferred to the new computer soon.
Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the new computer is set up soon Sylvia. I have been enjoying your 3x3 cards on FB. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Neet said...

Your room looks lovely Sylvia and that pink purchase certainly stands out sitting there on your desk.
Myk you do have a busy life and it just shows how busy a farmer's life is.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, you’ve been a busy bee! Could you have packed anymore in to your schedule?! It was good to see a long shot of your room, you have lots of craft equipment there, no wonder you have so much fun creating. Loved the last car you shared, so pretty!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to see you back with us. Sounds like you've had plenty to keep you busy. Good luck with getting everything backed up too. Love the collage piece too. Happy woyww, Angela x11x

Christine said...

What super storage! the best colour evah!!
Busy time of the year for you but glad you're managing to craft a little . . .
Have a good week
Christine #15

Tracy said...

Hellooo Sylvia 💕 looking in wonder at your workspace... all your punches and stamps at hand ... to your new hot pink storage .. loving that pop of colour 💗 what a busy time of the year it is for you both ... though lovely that inbetween you had a catch up with family ❤️ Wishing you a good week ahead, lots of love and hugs Tracy #14 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh Sylvia, it's not a mess, it's just a lot of stuff...I don't see loose piles and escaped stash strewn about, everything is in holders or boxes. Impressive! Way back when my Sis lived in CA I happened to be visiting when a county fair took place, one of the best and most fun experiences I've had. The fairgrounds were HUGE and I wanted to go back the next day but back then our girls were very little and wouldn't have stood another day...we only just managed to keep them un-bored and well behaved the first day! I loved your comment about using tape around your knee, I've often wondered why people do it and it makes so much sense..am very glad that you can feel some healing now.

BJ said...

Love the little inkbox card layers and colour are fab. I'd love to visit your craft room it looks so scrumptious, especially witht he new pen holders, who doesn't like a splash of hot pink!. Hugs BJ#12

Twiglet said...

Your room looks fab. I can just imagine you enjoying a few crafty hours there Sylvia. I love the hot pink storage - very useful and a bargain too! x x Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

I do hope your muscle issues are improving. My husband hurt his knee (pulled muscle possibly) while he was doing the pond and he has been hobbling around. I had to drive to do the shopping and I made a real mess of parking trying to avoid a concrete section around a tree. So he moaned - a lot! To be honest My room has been much worse than that :). Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Lindart said...

Sounds very busy! I love the pink containers! Also love your messy floor (just like mine!). Your inkbox card is lovely! Have a great week, Lindart #19

PS-Norton has flagged your blog as a dangerous site for some reason

Lindart said...

I sent a dispute message to Norton so hopefully it will be cleared up. This happened a couple of weeks ago to another of our WOYWW blogs and I got it cleared.(probably not me alone!) Lindart

Annie said...

I'm doing a quick whizz around my favourite blogs before I get changed to go out[will tell you more on Friday]....its all go.
It's good to see you.
Hugs,
Annie x