Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

2 Day Get Away

Was so happy we had such beautiful weather Friday and Saturday.  We Attended, graduation parties  for grand niece Kyli Friday night           my sis and BIL               and for grand nephew Jaxson on Saturday afternoon.        Me and  hubby                                         in Dakota Dunes SD.   An awesome breakfast Saturday  at the  Country Inn Suites  then off to visit Trinity Heights north Sioux City.   
Mother Theresa 

I am not sure why these are horizontal and I don't know how to change it her. Posting from my phone. 
We had one great surprise  he posted a few photos on FB and a cousin saw it. Called her sister who lives on grounds and works There! To our surprise  she found us  Such a fun visit
 On the way in We gambled a bit at HARD Rock Casino, not what we  expected quite small  had a good lunch  left with no big wins.   But fun machines.   Sums up our fun 2 days away. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE TRINITY HEIGHTS VISIT beautiful walking grounds.  

No comments: