Wednesday, September 2, 2026
WOYWW #900
OK hoping for this work.....since 2025 unable to post Photos.. all the print is small.
Happy #900 to all my old and new friends. As time goes by I've slowed down a lot. Hubby and I are gone a lot on 1 day trips within Iowa...And now he's preparing for field work coming up shortly.
My latest time spent going thru totes to destash all the items I've saved over the years. BOOKS, FABRIC, GLASSWARE, my Sons TOYS, etc....I sorted out 3 large totes of PHOTOS..divided up by family's, friends and grandkids. We still have our Cat "Bailey" 17 yrs old and seems to have great conversations with me all day....His brother Baxter died 12 yrs ago.... and we have several Barn Cats that seem to love their life here.
My Military Son will retire 2027...turned in his paper work and will stay in Virginia area as wants his 3 daughters to be able to finish High School and keep the friends they make. They've travelled all over the world for 30 some years. We were able to visit most all places all these years. My 2nd Son and family live about 200 miles southeast of our home in Iowa. He is an electrician Oldest Son graduated from Iowa State Univ and is employed as a Civil Engineer, Daughter Cami attending 2nd yr at Univ of Iowa, had 1st yr at Arizons State. sometype of Sports Health. 2nd Son just graduated High School and is learning Electricians Ed.
I've been creating Mixed Media small journals from all types of papers for quite sometime. Well not much else for me PHOTOS still cannot be loaded on my blog yet it's now 3 AM here and going thru terrible winds and heavy rains. Hoping we keep electricity. Best Wishes to All Sylvia Iowa USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
great to hear from you Sylvia, it's been a while! sorry one handed typing happy 900 helen #4
So good to read your catch up. Stay safe.
Hugs,
Annie x #8
Happy 900th WOYWW!! It was so lovely to see your name on the list this morning Sylvia, thank you for the catch up and letting us know how you’re getting on. Well done on the massive sort out you’ve had, such a good thing to do. That’s a big decision for your son leaving the military but he has done his service well and it’ll be good for him and his family to come back home.
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx
Happy 900th! Enjoyed reading your news Sylvia! Susan #14
Happy Week 900 WOYWW!
Lovely to see the catch-up (luckily on my desktop so the print is as big as I want it to be!) and leave a comment. Sad you can't add photos - your mixed media journals sound FUN.
See you for 1000...maybe by then you can post photos again LOL!
Mary Anne (1)
Hi Sylvia, it's great to see you here today. the blogs are good at changing stuff making things difficult to get your photos loaded but you're here that that's what matters.Sending big woyww hugs, Angela x12x
Happy 900th WOYWW! So lovely to hear from you and to hear your news. With love & God Bless, Caro xx #19
Great to see you here and catch up. The years just fly by don't they. You must be so proud of your lovely family. I do hope that wild weather calms down and you can get out and about. Happy 900th post,! x x Jo 🌈
Happy WOYWW 900, Sylvia. So lovely to see your post for this occasion and to hear how you and your family are getting on. Well done on the sorting and decluttering you've been doing. I'm going through the same process but it's taking me forever! Hope the weather improves for you. Have a good week. Elizabeth #27
Hi Sylvia. It's been great reading all about your family, you must be so proud of them all. Decluttering is the hardest thing, isn't it. We have been clearing our loft but there are so many treasures that I can't part with. Stay safe in the weather. Happy 900th WOYWW Hugs Lisa #17
It is a major blessing to have a family that is thriving. You may be having trouble loading pictures onto your blog, because a cookie setting in your computer's preferences needs to be adjusted. Happy WOYWW 900th post celebration!
Thank You I''ll try to see if I can get that to work.
It WORKED..and very simple THANK YOU so much
I tried commenting several times yesterday but my comment refused to publish. Thanks for being a part of WOYWW. Happy 900th. Sarah
Post a Comment