Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

JUSTRITE Honoring U.S.Independence Day

JustRite Friday Challenge #024 has a Sketch:
 with use of JustRite stamps and the requirement of a red, white & blue Americana color scheme in honor of the upcoming U.S. Independence Day
The Challenge is one of my favorites, as mentioned before on my blog,  I've a lot of men serving our country who are family or friends.  AND my BIG excitement is that today my Son is on his way home from serving
 2 1/2 yrs in South Korea.
Another great excitement is that JustRite is offering an awesome prize.

This week's challenge winner will receive two newly-released 2" square Christmas stamp sets (From Our House & Hearts Come Home) debuted earlier this week, PLUS a 2" Square Wood Stamper!

Honorable Mention winners will each receive a newly-released square Christmas stamp set of their choice!  NOW THAT IS AWESOME...
I would love to win this set as I have very few JustRite stamps, other than having a Lot of their Sentiments. And I Love Christmas. This year especially as ALL of our family will be home. It's been a long time. 

You really need to hop over to their blogspot
 http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/
and view all the DT really great projects.  The inspiration and excitement will make your day. 
My card has the Sentiment from the JustRite "Just A Note Set" , Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Sizzix Big Z Stars, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Stars, Ribbon, Sparkles, Glitter from my stash.  This card was fun to make, as I value the Americana RED, WHITE, & BLUE as part of my Thankfulness of being in a Free Country.


Thanks JustRite for the Challenge and Inspiration. Thanks for stopping by my blogspot. I'm just Waiting for the phone call that he has arrived on American soil.  Thanks to the Men & Women Who Serve Our Country and Their Families for the Sacrifices You All Make.
 Have a great weekend. And GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

2 comments:

Inger Harding said...

Such a pretty card Sylvia!
Wishing you a lovely summer as well :)

Greetings, Inger

Mary Jo said...

Very patriotic and goes so well with your blog design.