I have some groupings of papers waiting for me to decided what layout I will use upon entering these into some color challenges. So must get movin on this as some deadlines will be expiring.
On the table to the left is an assortment of new products, (inks, mists, dabbers, etc) I purchased a while back and have yet had time to sit and play. I did go to the Ranger U website and printed out how information sheets on how to use these. Did you know they even have labels to use for the Distress Inks? I need to print those off as I stack mine and frustrating to quickly find what I want to use. But then why are are we always in a hurry?
Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy a wonderful week. April Showers have left us and now we finally have Sunshine, only the 50's, but May flowers are budding a bit.
17 comments:
I didn't get to do WOYWW this week. Things are just happening all over the place here! Looks like you have several new things to play with! Can't wait to see what you create!
thanks for the range website tip, didn't know they were there. very useful
Hope you get time to play with your goddies.Ranger site is absolutely fab so many projects and fab ideas like printing off label for inks .They also have good one for tags using distress inks in 2 different ways .Whihc i keep meaning to find the time to do.
anyways happy creative woyww 100
hugs judex 28
WOW..looks so neat and organized..it's official..I'm a pig :)
Ooooh, what a great looking bunch of goodies waiting to be used!
Great looking spaces! Thank you for the tip on the Ranger U website! I didn't know there was such a thing!
Happy WOYWW!
xoxo Karen #55
Those papers look like they will make a lovely layout. Can't wait to see the finished creation.
your desk looks far to tidy to be being used!! I feel very ashamed about mine now!!
kelly x
adore your ink pad stack - if you dont mind me asking - where did you buy yours from? Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3
I printed off all the inkpad lists from Ranger, onto sticky label sheets, then I dabbed each one with the corresponding inkpad before I stuck it to the side.Made finding the right colour so easy. Shaz #112
You look as if you are all ready to get busy - have fun! Jo
Great products there - the Ranger U site is great and load on You Tube too - nothing like home-schooling!
Thanks for sharing your desk...
Sarah at 4
I'm gonna have to check out Ranger U! Thanks for sharing!
Chrissy #95
NOw that's just plain sensible Sheila, going to the Ranger U site and getting ideas and instructions..typically, I just struggle along with ignorance as a brick wall between me and success! Have fun with them, and good luck with the LOs!
And look, I called you Sheila....please forgive, I'm checking out desks whilst listing things that have to be done and ringing Sheila is one of the to-do's....it's like rubbing your head and patting your tummy!!
Fab work area, love all your stuff !!
Some nice things appearing on your desk this week.
Post a Comment