Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy WOYWW #135 and Happy New Year 2012

Welcome to #135 WOYWW and the New Year of 2012 .  Julia over at the STAMPING GROUND
has created this fun Posting Your Work Area to her blog and then visiting all the participants to peep about their areas.  Stop over and she has it all explained for you to get involved. 

 I cleaned the area and organized all the Holiday items into a couple of nice plastic boxes for later use.
Christmas Embellishments and Papers will take a break and make their new home under my big table behind all the little drawers of storage files.  
I also cleaned up most of the area, sorted out some fabric colors for Valentines Day projects and enjoyed paging thru some new crafting magazines. 
Last week you all notices the little brown bag full of unopened goodies. Projects I intended to do and ran out of time. Here's what was inside the little bag
Some  Chipboard House Forms to make a memories journal,(Halloween)  and some little house village templates. I want to make some of the Sparkling little houses so hope I can get a few done before next season rolls around.   
Well off to visit as many as I can, enjoy my cup of Java.
Hope you are enjoying the UNSEASONABLY WARM WEATHER we are having. It could be over 50 mid day..it will set new temperature records. I think I might even go for a walk.
Thank You for stopping by, Wishing you and yours a wonderful, healthy and happy NEW YEAR.

28 comments:

jude said...

Loving the look of the goodies on your desk.the house so cute ,can't wait to see whaz\t they turn out like.Wow such clean desk for a new year wish mine was!
Have fab wednesday
hugs judex 10

sandra de said...

Wow, I was just telling voodoo vixen she had the cleanest desk so far on woyww. I should of waited until i stopped by your post!! Your little house village templates and journal kits look wonderful.

Inkypinkycraft said...

Gosh what a tidy desk and love it when I find bags of goodies I have forgotten!!what a fab selection! Happy new year and happy woyww trace x

Helen said...

Wow, you have a tidy desk - love the look of those projects on your "to do" pile!! Happy WOYWW.

Kath Stewart said...

happy new year sylvia...thanks for the first crafty snoop of the year..yummy goodies to play with...wishing you a happy 2012...hugs kath (29) xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love tidying up and sorting out, makes me happy! In fact, my task for this week is to clear, sort and clean the cupboards in my kitchen and utility room. Let's get those sleeves rolled up :D I love seeing your desk like that, ready for action!!
Happy New Year!
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

Glenda said...

Nothing like a clean slate to get you going for a new year! Have a great WOYWW!

Neil said...

Happy New year to you. I hope 2012 is a full, busy, fun and creative time for you. Great goodies on your desk.
Neil#49(ish)

May said...

A good old tidy up is rewarding , great crafty goodies on your desk enjoy!, Hugs May x x x x

Twiglet said...

Such a tidy desk but it looks like you will be having a very creative 2012. x Jo

Anonymous said...

Lovely tidy desk Sylvia, hope you can have fun with your new goodies now. We're having a cold few days in Michigan (more like normal I suppose), but it's back to the 40's again by the weekend. Enjoy your walk, we did a lot of that over the Christmas break.

Hugs
Brenda 76

Cathy said...

Great creative space, very organised and tidy. Happy WOYWW
Cathy xx

Morti said...

I didn't get around to you last week, so thought I'd be prompt and stop by straight away today, before I visit any of my today visitors!

Love the clean tidy organised space, and that 3D papier mache house is just gorgeous!

TFS!

nerllybird said...

Those houses look amazing! Happy New Year to you too x
Helen S

SueH said...

Now that’s what I call a clear desk Sylvia!
Loving the little house projects you have in the pipeline. Can’t wait to see them finished.

Happy Crafting !
And a Happy New Year.
Sue
x

Hazel said...

A very organised workspace and lots of goodies - look forward to seeing more of the house project (Hazel, WOYWW 108) x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you're all tidied sorted and ready to roll, how exciting. And you have plans too, impressive! Hope you've enjoyed a walk, the weather really is all over the place this year.
Sorry about the colour change on the link liist..same prob for me too,I regret that I don't understand enough about the codes to change it...except the Christmas decoration was a background and the new one is a template..loads of difference apparently!

Katie said...

That house is adorable, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Enfys said...

A great first crafty peek of the year. I love that bare little house! Happy new year!
hugs
Enfys

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a nice clean desk, waiting and ready for the next big project. I can't wait to see what happens with your H'ween house journal and the farm house.

Robin Panzer Art said...

I see you have lots of delightful inks! That little house is super cute, can't wait to see what you do with it. Happy WOYWW #5 Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

Angie said...

Wow that is a tidy space.
The weather may be warmer but we have had really bad winds ...our neighbours shed ended up in our garden yesterday!

Erica said...

Hi Sylvia. Thanks so much for finding my blog and taking the time to comment. You are so clean and organized to start 2012! Happy crafting!

Kay Hammock said...

Hello Sylvia, Your desk looks like it's ready for some action! Can't wait to see what you do with the little house. It looks like it will be a lot of fun - so many possibilities!!!

Happy New Year!

Kay
WOYWW #92

Karen said...

A nice tidy desk with lots of lovely new crafty projects to start, I love the little house and look forward to seeing what you do with it :)

I hope you have a happy and healthy 2012, and although a little late this week I also hope you had a great WOYWW, Karen #108.

Anne said...

Such a tidy space - all ready to get to work on new creations. Thanks for sharing and A Happy New Year to you. Anne x

Elizabeth said...

Your desk is soooo tidy and the contents of the bag are terrific - look forward to seeing the completed projects. We could do with some of that unseasonably warm weather here in Scotland as we've been suffering gales and storms for weeks now! All the best, Elizabeth x #60

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

i can't believe that is a crafter's desk - it is far too tidy. Glad you have some lovely projects all set to fill up your space. Maggie #72