Not familiar...hop over and get the deets.
Similar to last weeks, but I've added more crocheted hearts and more felt. Need to make a list of who and where these are going. Make a few little verses for the backside and start gluing..time will be here way to soon.
Took a "ME" day and went to the closest city...what a disappointment...shelves are bare, people doing inventory of nothing ....waiting to restock shelves. The best thing about it was I had some great Mexican food and it was 50 degrees..January was truly unusual for us this year. Unusually wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by, may you all have a wonderful week. Happy February and Happy WOYWW.
Enjoy your peeps.
32 comments:
Gosh im seeing hearts before my eyes and boy are they cute!Happy wednesday and have creative week hugs judex55
Lot of Valentines going on! Looks like you are right on schedule! Great space this week!
I've really enjoyed browsing your blog, and I LOVE peeking at other people's work areas - yours looks incredibly organised and well stocked! If I ever get mine in a state fit to photograph I might add it to my blog (probably never!). Love the hearts and will definitely pop back to see what you are up to art wise! Thank you for your kind comments on my tag for Tag Tuesday - much appreciated. Happy crafting!
Hi there. Great to have a peek into your crafty world this morning thanks to the wonders of WOYWW! Hope the rest of your week goes well too.
Neil #48
What a fantastic workspace! Love the 'Ecclectic feel to it but also so inspirational too!
Adore those little crochet hearts! SDadly I can just about manage a 'granny square' and that's my limit!
Happy WOYWW
Jackie x
great valentines! I am offering up some blog candy so come leave a comment on my blog and get a chance to win! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Vickie #87
Fab hearts and great desk! Enjoy this WOYWW. Zo x 89
I am loving the hearts - especially the blue/teal colours...but best of all, I love that you use a muffin tin to keep the bits under control. Something that gives away your warm personality without a doubt.
Your craft space is amazing if i am ever in Iowa, i want to come and play - (don't think there will ever be chance of that so don't worry) i will just have to keep visiting your blog -those hearts are sooo lovely Hope you have a great week Lou @ #26
A fab, creative work space with lots of Valentines projects going on :)
Have a fab WOYWW and a great week, Karen #108
Those hearts are super. Color me impressed. Like you, my weather here in Kansas has been way above average. Happy WOYWW and feel free to drop by if you are interested in taking my free altered book classes. I'm # 30 this week.
Love your space and looks like you've really been busy with those cute hearts.
thanks for this week's crafty snoop sylvia..looks like a fun creative space...happy WOYWW...hugs kath (63)
Heh, de ja vue! only more lovely hearts to feast on, thanks for sharing, Happy Crafting, Sue xx
A busy bee desk going on love your space and pretty hearts, have a great week, Hugs May x x x
What a great space this week! Loved all of the hearts and red embellishments hanging out on your desk! Danielle #22
All the perfect "stuff" for the first day of February! ... and unusual winter... we, too, are having one of those...in Canada! Usually we are at -20 or so ...for weeks on end. This year.... not at all. We have been in plus numbers for the past few... today it's going to be +7C... which we will gladly take, and thank you very much Mother Nature. She usually slaps us silly in the winter months.
Thanks for a great crafty snoop this week. Happy WOYWW!
hugs
Enfys
Cool valentines in the making. Love seeing your work desk. And I saw you had Mexican food....what treat. We love it here in Texas.
dix---
Heaps of hearts today!! They are all so pretty and look fantastic as I have found out from experience that a really good heart shape is hard to perfect :)
Hugs, LLJ #68 xx
We had a lovely sunny day but temperature didn't rise above zero for most of the time! Think our weather is coming from Siberia this week.
The hearts look amazing. I need to start making velentines.
Laura #86
Those hearts are gorgeous -(Hazel, WOYWW #10) x
LoVe those hearts and the chance to pop to visit your crafting world! Happy WOYWW'ing! Debbie #84
You create in a very organized style.
I am organized once I am done but I am really messy while I create!
I love seeing the projects on your work area. It's inspiring to see so much in progress. Thanks for sharing.
Those hearts sure look cute. I also like the triangular shaped storage thingy on your desk. Happy creating!
Those hearts are super so bright and cheerful... clever you. Love Cynthia #2 x
All those hearts are so lovely!
I'm attempting to visit everyone on the WOYWW list this week. t'is a daunting task but at least I'm trying, more than I've done before!
Sheena
xxx
What a cool triangular shelving unit you have there! How did I not notice that before?! Great hearts all over your desk. It looks like lots of Valentine's happenings are in the works.
I do like your clutter control with that muffin tin! Lovely cheerful hearts too, your home must be decorated from top to bottom by now! Can't believe you went to a city and there was nothig to buy!
Hugs
Brenda 115
Love those hearts!
Happy WOYWW, just a quick visit and apologies for being so very late this week!
Post a Comment