Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Some things Recylced or Upcycled.


Is there a difference in Recylced or Upcycled?


An Upcylced  Heart Box that I did last year
         This would be good refilled with some homemade cookies or filled with a variety of candy ..


I've been trying to get some Hearts done for Valentine's Day giving. Somehow I get distracted and just have no interest. But I had these dryer sheets laying around for some idea and decided to make some hearts.
One dryer sheet folded over gave me 2 hearts cut with my Spellbinders die.  I stuffed them with some silver tinsel to make them fuller.

I machine stitched with the red thread, added some felt cut hearts to one and a crocheted heart with a tiny sprig of flowers for the other and added a sparkly yarn for hanging.
                                                                       And they smell good!!


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day.


"May your love of life be the enchantment that turns insignificant things...into JOY"

No comments: