Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

IT'S #148 at WOYWW

WoW  Wednesdays and Weather..both have surprises.  Some parts of  Iowa were in the 90's over the weekend, and people were at the beach.  But Ms. Julia over at the STAMPING GROUND  has people with new surprises for us each Wednesday. You'll have to bop on over to see all the details.

My sister and a friend took a day and checked out a couple of new Spring Fares and I got some cute little things..The little girls dress, I love...the colors and all the embroidery. I plan to transform it into lots of little boutique items.  The old sprinkling can  well I'll find a home for it   And a dear local designer, had the cutest little owl and Easter egg she created from old cashmere sweaters. (Sara at the Purple Pin Cushion)
My desk was free and clear...I had finished the Frilly  challenge card, on a previous post and also got my ATC's, so mine are posted just before this if you are interested.
Sometimes my desk is a mess, or cleared off, just can't show you what the designs are until they are presented.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day, I almost forgot it was Wednesday and I'm hurrying off to get a hair cut.   Enjoy your WOYWW adventures.


14 comments:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Ooh, looks like fun potential! I love your sponge dabber storage - how convenient! I can't believe the weather all across the globe. It's been crazy!

Cheers,
Susan

Twiglet said...

That little frock looks gorgeous - you will make some lovely little itms with that. Such a cold snowy day here - I have been happily sewing and watching the snowflakes fall.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Crazy weather pretty much everywhere I think. We had the 90s on the weekend and wind and chill on Monday and Tuesday. I've got no idea what is in store for us today. Probably toads will fall from the sky. Great finds! Lots of folks showing off their new wares on their desks today.

Glenda said...

Great desk this week. Can't wait to see what you do with that little dress!

fairy thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fairy thoughts said...

Some very interesting items on your desk. I'm intruiged to know what you are going to do with them, especially the watering can
janet #56

Caz said...

Interesting desk!! That watering can has potential! That's pretty material in the dress too!
Happy WOYWW!!
Caz
xxx
#164

Miriam said...

gorgeous work - thanks for sharing.

#107

okienurse said...

That little dress is really cute with the dark background and the bright flowers! I bet some little girls loved it! like you I can see all sorts of possibilities. Hope you have a Happy Easter. Vickie #60

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a treasure trove of loveliness, if ever I saw it! You had fun with that little lot, didn't you :) Have a Happy easter!
Hugs, LLJ #7 xx

Karen said...

A great, creative desk this week. Such a pretty dress and I just love that watering can :)

I am sorry I am a bit late this week!! Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely Easter, Luv Karen xx #173

sandra de said...

Lovely goodies on your desk. Looking forward to seeing what you create with the pretty little dress.

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh that little sprinkler can is sweet...would look great on my low brick wall with a pretty flower stuffed in it! What great choices your sister made for you - am very I note rested to see what that little dress will become, it's ever so pretty.

Darnell said...

Thanks for the great peek at all your cool stuff. I'm absolutely green with envy over that darling watering can! Have a great weekend! #141