I used a border punch for the one edge, an embossing folder, a paper lace doily, the #'s 65, on the reverse I added sentiments and a heart. It's a Legacy alright...my mom and dad were married 67 yrs June 20th and I forgot a card, mom was in the hospital and Dad got her some pretty fresh flowers and was hoping she'd make it home that night. She did so I guess they were both happy to be together once again.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week. Enjoying some time to rearrange and create.
4 comments:
I'm so glad your Mom was home on her anniversary. Aging parents can be challenging at best. Just be happy you still have them and can visit when you want. I lost mine both many years ago. Lovely card...love the fab punch you used!
Lovely card you have created. Happy 65th Anniversary to the loving couple.
Lovely card, Syliva...love the use of the punch and doily! So glad your own parents were together for their anniversary!
I hope all goes well with your parents in the next little while. I have been there. I love your new area in your sewing room. Looks like a well oiled machine and very handy for the lace and trims etc. Love it! Happy 4th of July week!
Post a Comment