Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

HITCHED & CELEBRATING

Our young neighbors, were married sometime ago and are now hosting their reception.  We received an adorable invite with their picture enjoying their favorite pastime, spending time with their horses.  So the Celebration is a good ol' fashion, knee-slappin, boot stompin, good time, at the fairgrounds. "Drinks, Food, a DJ, Stagecoach rides, and Casual Attire.  I can hardly wait.

I made them a card fancied after a Western theme.  A small card in the shape of a boot, embossed with 2 embossing folders. Best Wishes inside.  The envelope I made, added 2 die cut hearts with
"Congratulations     Jason & Ivy         so I added some green Ivy and a Metal Boot with a twine bow and a Metal Heart.




Hoping you have had a wonderful weekend...It's Monday and the party's over!!! Stagecoach rides, awesome food and weather. It was a wonderful night to spend with lots of friends and forget the past week.

Thanks for stopping by, working on a 65th Anniversary card, and an Aunt's 100th Birthday card, plus it is a beautiful day outside, so going for a bike ride.  Enjoy and have a wonderful week ahead.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Great card girl! Love the little boot you added!

Geri said...

This turned out adorable...I'm sure they LOVEd this handmade treasure!! Sounds like a great celebration for everyone!!