These are the 4 that I created and sent on.
This one is from Amy Yengling...Thank You Amy, great image and darling layout with the lace and seashell couldn't find an email to send off a BIG THANK YOU
This one is from Karla Jackson...Thank You Karla, adorable picture of the little girls enjoying the beach. fun glitz and glitter couldn't find a blog or email to send off a BIG THANK YOU also
This one is from Amy Bauer....looks so relaxing, with the great Vintage images, fun shells and pretty pearl/lace design...email sent for a BIG THANK YOU.
Taking a break with this ATC exchange for August...at first I was oh heck..but now the month is 1/2 gone and I'm way behind...getting ready for a "Crafty Affair" end of Sept so have been super busy, with a huge variety of projects.
I also had the 3 grandchildren here this past week for some added fun and excitement
Bottom up Cael 9yrs, Camryn 7yrs, Cash 4yrs...they love spending time outside with grandpa, who really has them interested in many things. Four wheeler, feeding cow, looking for new kittens in the barn, helping in the garden, and getting rides on the farm tractors and this big combine. Going to our small town, to see how corn is unloaded at the elevator, ice cream at the local pub, candy from any other stop they make and riding in the little red truck!!! another story on that someday. Priceless memories.
We went to Mr. Popper's Penquins, had huge cartons of popcorn, the park, McDonalds, great grandma's huge "Princess Castle" (their 3 story Victorian home).
Questions raised by Cash....why are your waffles square and not round like ours?
Have to get some lunch have a great weekend I've yet to make 2 angelfood cakes for my mother's birthday party at the Assisted Living today. So wish me luck..
5 comments:
Thanks again for your "A Day at the Beach" ATC. It was fun swapping, and I'm glad you liked my little piece too. - Amy Bauer
I like the Day at the Beach cards! And enjoy the photo of the boys and heavy metal. :-)
Life is sounding very happy and full (of GOOD stuff) for you again, Sylvia! So happy to hear it. I'll bet those grandkids LOVE all the little farm adventures they experience while visiting you...so good for them...reminds me of my own childhood! Nothin like ridin with my dad on the tractor and in the combine!! Priceless memories for everyone, indeed!! I love your little cards! They're so cute! And the ones you received were sweet treats too! Have a great weekend! Hope everyone enjoys the party!!
Wonderful ATC's all around! How great that you had the grandkids too. I know you are having a wonderful time visiting with them!
Sylvia ran across your blog and I must say you have some awesome and intresting ideas. I just wanted to compliment you on your beautiful work. My name is Emmy and I am Stampin' Up demonstrator was surfing the net for other blogs looking for ideas and ran into your blog. Thank you for sharing.
Emmy Soltren
http://emmysoltren.blogspot.com
Post a Comment