Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

TGIF A CRAFTY BREAK

Woke up energized!!! Sun shining bright and MoJo is here:

Have a few little items for the Crafty Affair to share with you today:

                  A little bottle brush tree on top of a salt dish, 2 little teddies in snowflake shakers
                        Bottle brush trees with beads, tinsel , in a tart tin and on top of an antique jar lid
                                           
     A little angel from an old bottle, a tiny pincushion, a bottle brush tree in a antique heart shaped tart tin

Have a table full of Antique Wallpaper, with a project pending all cut to shape and waiting for glue
Was time for a break, a "little" lunch (DH is gone today), then maybe some pricing on finished items.

Hoping for a fun evening with sisters later. And a phone call from my sons would top off the day.
Thinking of the holidays and a little sad....Military duty takes a lot from a family but I guess we all have to be tough to get thru.

Have a great weekend, I am hoping you have the sunshine and warmth we are experincing for this time of year. Thanks so much for stopping by and I really appreciate all your comments.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

What fabulous ideas.....I absolutely love your recycled ormanents!

Geri said...

Awww, Sylvia...I know what you mean about the holidays. Our oldest is in Hawaii...I know that's not the same as yours but I sure hate to think of him there alone...he's not married yet. Just picked up a card for him (yes, I said 'picked up'). I am DELIGHTED to hear your mo-jo is BACK! I love your sweet creations and I think my fave is the teeny tiny pin cushion! So glad you shared!!!

Glenda said...

Sylvia your creations are lovely and so creative! I know what you mean about the holidays...I always miss my parents during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. This year is the first year I haven't cooked for Thanksgiving...my daughter is taking over the duties. Yea!! Have a great holiday week!

Erica said...

What a great way to reuse these old castoffs! Beautiful ornaments.