Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WEDNESDAY'S #180 WOYWW

Julia over at the STAMPING GROUND  has created a monster. Over a hundred creative people love posting there workareas and peeping about the others creative spaces. Stop over and get the details.

My desk today is a mess. Time flies by and our Christmas Classic Craftshow will be here and I won't have 1/2 of my ideas done. And what bothers me is it is MY own fault.  No MOJO, no Christmas Spirit.

I found the reflectors at a resale shop and can't wait to do something with them. Most of the items here will be made into ornaments. Angels, some religious pictures and Santa's. Lots of tinsel, glue, beads, lace and metal.

Last week I spoke of my Ribbon Angels you can go HERE to see my post on them. I'm off to meet some visitors from Wisconsin and check the heat at my folks' home. Temps here took a dive...20's and 30's and we don't need broken water pipes.

Thanks for stopping by, will make my rounds later this evening to see what you all have been up to.
Maybe it will give me some Christmas motovation.

14 comments:

Annie said...

Hope the mojo kicks into gear for you soon. Lots of lovely things to give your inspiration on your desk so it should be easy for you.
Hugs,
A x #74

BJ said...

Oh loads of Christmas sparkliness there giving off such a warm glow. BJ#37

Glenda said...

Goodness girl, you seem to have a lot going on! Very busy desk!

Geri said...

No mo-jo...no Christmas spirit?!?! Sylvia!!! Am I gonna have to come jerk a knot in your tail?!? You've got me worried! You just need to put on some Christmas carols and dive into that sparkly stuff on your desk! I know it's hard sometimes when the deadline seems more important than the 'heart' of the matter. I'll send a little prayer your way...sure appreciate hearing from you, my friend! (speaking of deadlines...I'm trying to get caught up, myself, but not doing a very good job of it!)

Twiglet said...

Mojo will return I am sure - you are such a busy crafty person. Keep cosy x Jo

Unknown said...

mojo is running thin across the globe right now...#100 Hang in there and stay warm.

Words and Pictures said...

What a lot of festive bling... I'm sure it will spark off some inspiration mojo soon! Happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Another sparkly desk from you this week! I followed the link to the ribbon angels, they are so cute - great idea!
Hugs, LLJ #68 xx

okienurse said...

great looking desk with all the sparkly goodness going on! Nice reflectors. Looked at the ribbon angels post. Very nice! I look forward to seeing what you do with the little shoes. A pin cushion is a great idea! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #62

Nan G said...

Lots of sparkly things to play with! I'm finding today that there's a bunch of you with the neatest little tins for sorting and painting. One used mini cat food tins (washed out) and you've got these cool looking flower shapes! Boy I love being snoopy! LOL Happy WOYWW! Nan 103

Rebecca Nelson said...

Boy...I sure would love to play around in your stash. WHAT FUN sweet friend. I love little tins and such, don't you?

Thanks for sharing with us...xoRebecca

Andrea said...

ohn i hope your mojo is found although I think it may be getting there, those completed ornaments in the basket are beautiful they look wonderful, I couldn't create anything like this I dont have the imagination ...have a wonderful week x #60

Julia Dunnit said...

I have mojo Sylvia, but it ain't christmas mojo..odd isn't it! Your plans are coming together, your desk is a vintage daydream!

Carol Rigby said...

Thanks for sharing your desk and good luck with preperations for your Craft Show.