Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

A Late ATC Post

It's been a while since I've taken time to post anything. Just haven't been up to par lately. Seems life just took me down a path in which I was dealing with things that must have brought me down to not being able to put my favorite words  to paper, or do my favorite things this time of year.  All very unusual for me. But blogger seemed not so easy to work with and best I not add to the frustrations.

I participated in a Christmas ATC exchange early in December and wanted to share the lovely ATC's I received. Each week I added a few Christmas decorations to our home, some small trees, a Nativity and these little ATC's seemed to make it all worthwhile. Thank you all for the fun.
                  This was such a pretty Angel image I received from Jane..elegant pearls and sparkle
        This is the Mother & Child, some Ava Maria notes, elegant gold and a sparkle finish from Karla
         This is the Holy Family, a precious angel in the background based on a large snowflake from Trisha

This is a little gift from Kimberly who hosts the always fun ATC swaps at ArtJoyStuff. Based on a piece of wood the wall hanging has layers of paper, fabric the stitching around the little Santa has girl, and adorned with a white fabric flower.  Thanks for the gift Kimberly and for hosting the always fun swaps.

I am thankful that my photos posted and want to wish  a Wonderful Christmas to you and yours. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I may have a post later with scenes from my Nativity.


1 comment:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

A Merry Christmas, Sylvia.
Be well and enJOY,
Kimberly