There are 18 pieces total
Their are 3 large Camels. one sitting and 2 standing tall (8 high and 10 wide)
I set it up under our big screen TV this year, it looks great at night with the lights I've added
Mother had several rocks and quartz that she had collected thru the years, tucked away with the pine cones. I added the evergreen and tinsel tree and hope to find more white cotton to cover this bigger area
We will be attending the Children's Mass tonight, seems some snow is falling once again. Our choir always has the most beautiful music 1/2 hr before. And our church is decorated in Huge Red Poinsettia's and lots of Candle lights. Maybe some pictures to follow. We have a beautiful Nativity set up at the center alter.
Then Oyster stew, relish and maybe the Coconut Cream pie I've been passing up.
Wishing you and yours, a Wonderful Christmas.
"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store or under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."
--Dr. Seuss. Thanks for being my friend.
3 comments:
How wonderful! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
A lovely Christmas post Sylvia. Merry Christmas to you all. x Jo
Merry Christmas Sylvia! I am glad you liked my Oh Holy Night ATC....thank you for your kind email, that was sweet of you to do it. Kim has such fun swaps I love joining them....
XOXO Karla
Post a Comment