My desk has the remains of a few ATC's I created for a Swap in a few weeks. Will then share them with you. It was a fun day of creating. And wanted to thank all of you for last weeks comments on the wedding dress. I really think after our vacation, it will be put to good use. Too lovely as many said "to collect dust" and I have visions of lovely uses for the beautiful pieces that can be recycled.
It is the middle of the night here, can't sleep, too many projects pending, but I'm well on my way to having the new computer about all set up. In case you missed it mine CRASHED...power supply went out and I've not decided yet weather to replace it. I knew I needed to update to a new computer so I made the trip and so far glad I did. I need to see if my monthly backup will generate all my missing email addresses, photos etc, and if I can find an update to load so I can use my Webcam and call about getting a new cord for part of my monitor set up so I can post photos. The wrong one was in my packaging. WINDOWS 8 seems relatively friendly. And the photo was really easy to use for this post.
I'm way behind on my blogging, visits etc. I've just told myself it will be after Sept 10th before I'm ever caught up with all the things in my life right now. So I hope you all bear with me. Your truly are a great group of friends. I have so much needed your support the past month. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.
VERY BEST WISHES
14 comments:
Happy anniversary for yesterday!! x Jo
I have no idea where I have been lately, but looks like I'm so far behind! I've just spent a little time catching up and will try to stay on top of things! Love your space as always and always look forward to seeing what you are doing!
I love all the pink items in the black tray...that makes a good picture in itself! Very feminine! Your fabric books are beautiful, the one you created for your sisters anniversary is gorgeous..clever you!
Cut the dress up, say I....better to be used in making new things that to it and gather dust :-)
Hugs, LLJ 63 xx
Is that a butterfly in your tray on the left, it looks lovely and lacy! My daughter's not sure what to do to hers, its coming up for 5 years in the cupboard, but it is lovely! It's hard to decided. I wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near it with a pair of scissors!!
Have a great crafty week.
((Lyn)) Happy WOYWW
((Lyn)) ~5
Oh the computer problems we all tend to go through. Sometimes they are more worry than their worth. My mom made my wedding dress almost 25 years ago. It is still in its packaging and stored away. Kim #52
You have a lovely, tidy desk. Gosh, it would be a brave thing to cut up a wedding dress!
Happy WOYWW. Susi #66
It looks like you have some fun things in progress on your desk. I'm especially enamored with your tray of bits, they look very fun. September 10 is a good goal to get caught up. I'm aiming for some time in October myself.
Sylvia, good luck as you wrap up the process of getting your new computer set up and ready to use. The tidbits you have on your desk look very pretty -- I'm sure the ATCs are lovely. Happy WOYWW from Laura #116
Hi Sylvia
I hope everything goes well with the new computer I know what a nightmare it can be, I'm not great with technology.
Have a really great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
Hugs Ria #85
hope you get your computer issues sorted quickly! I dread anything happening to mine... have a good week. Helen 8
I hope all goes well with your new computer, I went to a new one with windows 8 and if I can use it anyone can :) Love all the little things on your desk and that red rooster is gorgeous. Take a deep breath and do one projects at a time and you'll get caught up.
Have a great week.
Von #62
belated woyww wishes and i'm loving that pretty butterfly in the tray and is that a crochet flower I see too?.good luck re pc decisions my it skills are not fab and I really struggled with windows 8 When we got new one so much so i've reverted to using an old laptop instead !..mistake probably as I will need to use it one day !,have fab week Andrea#51
I know what it's like to have computer woes, and I would NEVER wish that on anyone. I hope you get yours going soon. And I'm glad you like Windows 8. I'm so old school, I haven't even made it to 7 yet (grin).
Love that crocheted flower and butterfly. You are such a tease! Sorry I'm late getting here, but knew when I saw your name on Annie's blog, I would end up here, too. Happy belated WOYWW from #10.
Is that butterfly crocheted? Or a die cut? Which ever it's gorgeous! Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #1
Post a Comment