Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

3 Little "Pretty" ATC's Received and Given

Received my 3 "Pretty" ATC's from Kim's swap and just love all the sweetness each on holds.

 Thanks Sherry, love your colors and the background image. Very "Pretty"
Thanks Sheng, love your " Pretty"  sparkley background papers and lovely feminine  accents
I couldn't quickly find the proper place to make this vertical in this new Windows 8 .
Thanks Michelle, Your adorable little image and fun embellishments are "Pretty" and I love the little lacy bag you presented them in.

These are the ones I sent out to be shared:
 Aqua
Purple

Pink

All have feathers, a beaded pin, velvel leaf with crepe flower on a lace background. Some lace to the side and a little wire bow with a metal heart attached. I used a canvas ATC and distress ink to match.

Have a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Createology said...

Such ATC fun and I am happy to say I received your Pink Pretty ATC and I love it!!! Swapping Bliss Dear...

Hettie said...

Guten tag Sylvia - that is my limit on German other than dri biers bitte!
Lovely tags there both given and received. Well done all.
xx

Geri said...

What a treat to receive these, Sylvia! And yours???...They're beautiful! I love the addition of the feathers and how they match the other embellishments!