. And Kimberly over at ArtJoyStuff always has fun ones.
From Liz
From Kimberly (lucky in the draw)
From Trish
From Carolyn
Ladies thank you all so much...I love each one so much, just great colors and a special uniqueness, for the exchange of "Pretty Little Witches". Thanks to Kimberly for hosting.
These were the ones I sent out Picture quality is really bad.
Backside
Not too much better.
Also Kimberly is doing an ATC for the 52 Weeks and has about 4 weeks for some new swappers to exchange with her, http://artjoystuff.blogspot.com/2013/10/looking-for-few-new-atc-swappers.html
It is a one on one. You can create any design and she has hers posted. You won't regret in partaking.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:
Sylvia ... enjoyed the ATC's.... the witch in purple with the hat is my favorite... but what I want to know is the background you used for the pics. the cream with stitching and holes.... did you make that... would love more info on it. Looks like something that would go with my fabric weaving!
I just received my swap package, and I am thrilled to bits that I got one of your ATCs in the swap! Thank you so much. x
Hello Sylvia. I am so happy I have received one of your Pretty Little Witches in Kimberly's swap. Such an adorable little girl with striped stockings. Thank you for participating again. BOO-tiful Blessings...
Oh... these are darling! Also loved looking at the photos of your beautiful farm... as well as from your Germany vacation!
Great Halloween ATC´s!
Post a Comment