Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WOYWW #259

Good Morning fellow Bloggers....happy to have you visit.   I'm a little later in posting this week. I have not been at my desk at all. Our weather turned warm and I took full advantage of being outside.

But I have been busy so want to share what Julia's blog STAMPING GROUND  let's us do each Wednesday, share our workspace.  My granddaughter has a #9 birthday Sunday, so I refurbished this little footstool.





She is a big Collegiant fan of the IOWA HAWKEYS...black and gold the colors of her new room. The top lifts up and you can store "Little Treasures".   I am using as her birthday gift packaging, with a few other Hawk items.  

Sometime ago I made her this little birthday card.  Just hope she likes it.
Thanks for stopping by.  After my bike ride and a walking challenge, I'll be working more on plans for our 50...year Class Reunion in Sept.   No typing error, it has been 50 years.

I have my ATC's mailed for the extra's involved for next weeks exchange and the one made for the * closest. Can't wait.  Enjoy your day .

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sylvia. What a thoughtful gift. Your granddaughter is going to love it. It will be fun to see what treasures she will store in it. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 68

my cup of tea said...

What a great idea (the little foot stool) I love the fact you can hide little treasurers too! How fun!
donna #73

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

A footstool like this is always so useful and I am sure she will love it.
Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x 41

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What an awesome present - she's going to love it! Clever you, upcycling it like that! Better than more toys anyday!
I have given my ATCs to Julia to mail as we are sharing postage costs - so I'm not sure when she'll be doing that. I shall look out for yours though. I save the stamps and give them to someone who collects :-)
Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

Paper rainbow said...

the footstool is much improved, a wonderful up-cycle project!

Andrea said...

fab footstool and great idea for your theme, she is going to be over the moon with it. have a great week andrea x#45

Glenda said...

What a cute idea with the footstool! She is going to love it. Also loved the card!

Annie said...

I'm only just doing my rounds to catch up with all my blogging friends....it's been a busy day with lots of extra cuddles needed by my little poorly munchkins.
Really love the footstool. I'm really looking forward to swapping ATCs next week.
Hugs,
Annie x #27

Sharon Madson said...

Beautiful footstool for your granddaughter. She will love it. Thank you for sharing.

Chrysalis said...

Hi Sylvia - what a wonderful pressie - she will be thrilled. Well done on getting your ATCs done, too. Have a lovely week, Chris # 17

Nan G said...

Fab footie stool! Enjoy being outside! Nice weather goes away all too quickly in your neck of the country. :) Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #10

Helen said...

Love that footstool!! We're due rain after a few lovely sunny days so it's inside for me (well, I'll be at work anyhow, so...!) Happy WOYWW Helen,8

Twiglet said...

Lovely little footstool - what a great project. I have posted ATCs today so watch for your postie soon! x Jo