Hehehe love it....thats about right :-)Hugs,Annie x
Gotta love this one, sure made me giggle. It's like that skeleton of the woman waiting for the perfect man on the park bench.Hugs Eliza
So sorry to hear your news...really hope hubby isn't badly injured and hope your treatment goes well today.Hugs,Annie x
I have that card ! Saved it many years
Thanks Annie
Ha, true!Happy FridayLaura
I just love that! Thanks for the smiles. Caro x (#5)
So right - they will never understand us will they!!! x Jo
....and they're still waiting. :) Thanks for the smile. Hope your hubby heals quickly.
Ain't that the truth. But then I don't understand how men could sit that long without any knitting Janet
Hehe..You could say that about MEN!! NEVER understand MEN!!Judy x
Hi Sylvia, yes very funny...but I think they'll use any excuse for a beer, got better things to do with my time. Enjoy your weekend Robyn
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hehehe love it....thats about right :-)
Hugs,
Annie x
Gotta love this one, sure made me giggle. It's like that skeleton of the woman waiting for the perfect man on the park bench.
Hugs Eliza
So sorry to hear your news...really hope hubby isn't badly injured and hope your treatment goes well today.
Hugs,
Annie x
I have that card ! Saved it many years
Thanks Annie
Ha, true!
Happy Friday
Laura
I just love that! Thanks for the smiles. Caro x (#5)
So right - they will never understand us will they!!! x Jo
....and they're still waiting. :) Thanks for the smile. Hope your hubby heals quickly.
Ain't that the truth. But then I don't understand how men could sit that long without any knitting
Janet
Hehe..You could say that about MEN!! NEVER understand MEN!!
Judy x
Hi Sylvia, yes very funny...but I think they'll use any excuse for a beer, got better things to do with my time. Enjoy your weekend Robyn
Post a Comment