Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

"Nine" Wonderful Years


Nine years ago today, I married the love of my life...for my WOYWW #272 this is what's been some of my work !  Garden products.  A steak lunch at noon....and a surprise evening ahead.






 Our Song:  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY




Sharing with Stamping Ground  as each and every week Julia has a great spot for us to share our world.
My crafty spot has been outside the past month or so.  Enjoy the wonderful summer, and thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Happy Anniversary girl! And just look at those tomatoes! I do understand about the garden produce taking over...Seems like our summer has been very productive!
Glenda #47

Twiglet said...

Just leaving a quick hello from Twiglet and Wipso as Annie hasn't any broadband in her new home yet!! Happy anniversary - thanks for calling by and all the good wishes.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Happy anniversary! Those tomatoes look so yummy. There is nothing like tomatoes from from the vine, not even a steak lunch! Although that comes very, very close. PJ #59

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Awwww, how lovely! Happy Anniversary to you both, hope you have a wonderful evening :-). The tomatoes heart is just a perfect tribute to a farming/gardening couple!
Hugs, LLJ 10 xx

okienurse said...

Congratulations on 9 years. Love the tomato hearT Vickie #64

fairy thoughts said...

Love the tomato heart ...very appropriate. congratulations and I hope you had a great evening... as it is now Thursday
janet #6

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Love you sweet little tomato heart and hope you had a wonderful anniversary! I do so appreciate your kind words and support during this time - it means a lot to me! <3 I will beat this! Nancy

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you. Love your sweet tomato heart.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Curtains in My Tree said...

Happy anniversary

I was looking below at post where you showed your kitchen cabinets and I like them painted the gray? anyway that is what the color looks like