Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

FRIDAY'S SMILES

Annie at A STITCH IN TIME has Friday set aside for SMILES....I can use all I of them I can find.  It is foggy, gloomy and dreary here today. What a disappointment...was foercast for sunshine and 70's so I think I'll make some comfort food !  Beef & Noodles.


This photo makes my heart smile...The featured kitten could be a twin to our Bailey.

Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy Smiles today and everyday.



7 comments:

fairy thoughts said...

Ha ha that's do funny I always thought cats liked warm places
Janet

Annie said...

Your pic made me smile and I'm always up for comfort food 😃😃😃
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I´ve just come from one cute photo, and now here´s another one. There is something about tabby kittens! I hope he found a warmer hiding place. Kate x

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Sylvia - yes, I'm grinning widely - cats amaze you and the they like to hide and curl up for a snooze. Cheers Robyn

Glenda said...

This is one adorable photo. Kitties always make me smile...they just wrap themselves around our hearts!

Geri said...

Oh, that IS sweet!!!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh lol this is soooo funny!! Sneaky kitty "nope, I'm not here" :) Thank you so much for your sweet message on my blog. Wishing you a beautiful day, hugs