Once again I'm here for the Fun Friday SMILES ....over at Annie's A STITCH IN TIME she hosts a fun event of sharing some fun photos. All to make you SMILE a BIT.
Here in the states it's HALLOWEEN ! I think kids enjoy the treats and adults have fun doing whatever crazy things that make them a kid again
Hehehe love the full moon :-) I have 5 little munchkins coming round trick or treating tonight to scare nanny so have carved a pumpkin for the very first time :-) Hugs, Annie x
Happy Friday Smiles Sylvia...very funny and hoped you just had dressed up kids calling - we had a few as it's not a big thing in Oz (yet). Cheers and enjoy your weekend Robyn
Hello dear Sylvia Probably a bit late now but "Happy Halloween to you". We don't celebrate it here in Austalia but I do think it is just beginning to grow. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Cheers, Suzy
6 comments:
Hehehe love the full moon :-) I have 5 little munchkins coming round trick or treating tonight to scare nanny so have carved a pumpkin for the very first time :-)
Hugs,
Annie x
Bwahahahahaaa! Very funny.
Hugs
xx
Very funny - hope we don't see a full moon like that tonight :) Elizabeth xx
Happy Halloween my friend!
Happy Friday Smiles Sylvia...very funny and hoped you just had dressed up kids calling - we had a few as it's not a big thing in Oz (yet). Cheers and enjoy your weekend Robyn
Hello dear Sylvia
Probably a bit late now but "Happy Halloween to you". We don't celebrate it here in Austalia but I do think it is just beginning to grow. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
Cheers,
Suzy
Post a Comment