My desk, as a result of cleaning out a few drawers...making some room ....and making an added mess. I truly accomplished NOTHING. I've got to find a home within this area to store these items before I get out Christmas themed items.
Why am I doing all this photo downloading? To partake in Wednesday's with Julia at the STAMPING GROUND that's where WOYWW originated from and where a lot of us go on Wednesdays. We are peepers, enjoying each others creations and messes.
I spent the most of today putting away Halloween decor, leaving out only a few fall pieces and dusting. Oh that precious word, DUSTING. where does it come from...you would think I've never dusted around here from the looks of EVERYTHING. It's a simple job but I don't like doing it.
Have a fun week, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your WOYWW visits.
6 comments:
I'm not a big lover of dusting either....and trust me there is plenty to find here ;-) Have a fun week.
Hugs,
Annie x # 27
Computer problems and dusting? You aren't having the best of WOYWWs! Good luck thinning out your goodies, it's hard to believe it's time for Christmasing!
:)trisha
#54 this week with
painty things
Dusting? That's above and beyond the call of duty! I only do that in direst emergencies :-). Your craft desk is happily messy though, get those Christmas Mojos going!
Hugs, LLJ 25 xx
Hi Sylvia - a lovely desk. Try not to let the techno gremlins get you down. I find a deep breath, caffeine and time doing something else relaxing often helps. Have a great week, Chris # 7
Ah Sylvia, I have photos in strange files too, and I'm continuing to blame the operating software! As for dust, I've been so busy that honestly, you could write your name on my dresser! Eek. The thing about some of the stuff you're having to find a home for - it can stay out and be used for Christmas can't it. there, that's fixed it!!
Oh computers do the stragest things.... I somehow lost my complete 'pictures' folder with thousands of photos. Luckily I have most of it backed up on an external hard drive but it was frustrating and time consuming. My husband found them in the end: in my music folder under Paolo Nutini! Crazy!
Well I look forward to seeing your desk in Christmas attire...
Sorry I'm so late in commenting. I like to comment on all of the posts but there just aren't enough hours in the day...
Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder.
Have a good week.
Lisca#28
Post a Comment