Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

WOYWW #300


Welcome WOYWW friends.  Our weekly session of fun with friends from all over the world. Thanks to Julia of the Stamping Ground who created this. If you are new she has all the info on her blog.

Had to miss last week, LIFE in Real form just gets in the way sometimes. After my post on Lace, and and February ATC cards, I really hadn't had time to be very creative.

My desk this week has the start of March ATC cards  They are selectively covered up as to not spoil the surprise. A lot of gluing yet to do.  A birthday card for my grandson turning 12 about to be put together with a Lego theme. That needs to be completed by Friday. Hoping to visit, as he will be competing in a State Swim meet. And our weather is to turn nice. 40 degrees will seem like Heaven.


Thanks for stopping by, have a fun WOYWW visit here and there. And enjoy the week.

7 comments:

Glenda said...

How wonderful to see your space this week! I love all your organization and am always looking to see what you have up your sleeve! Glenda #43

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Your studio always look so organized, dear Sylvia.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Marie

Unknown said...

You have a happy busy workdesk! I know it's hard to cover up the current star of the show - but hope we can see the finished ATCs soon. Happy WOYWW #300! Sandy Leigh #58

Annie said...

I love the desk even if you have secrets covered up :-) Have a fun week.
Hugs,
Annie x #22

Anne said...

great desk I love all the organisational pieces you have. happy WOYWW Anne x #38

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I really enjoy visiting your desk and seeing all your little shelves and the goodies you have stash on them. Judy #74

Cheryl W. said...

Life has gotten in the way of my crafting lately, too, but so it goes. Loved seeing your desk and imagining the fun you have there.