Oh, these turned out beautiful, Sylvia!!! Your embellishments are SO lovely...they add so much but in such a subtle way, and blend so nicely with the rest of the card you've placed them on! Gorgeous!!!
Oh, these turned out beautiful, Sylvia!!! Your embellishments are SO lovely...they add so much but in such a subtle way, and blend so nicely with the rest of the card you've placed them on! Gorgeous!!!
What beautiful ATCs, Sylvia! Love them. Thanks for your lovely comment and your prayers and hugs. The limbo situation I am currently in is hard to bear. I cannot do anything creative at the moment, but I am sure that will return once this is all over.
5 comments:
These are beautiful, Sylvia! I can here the oohs and aahs now, when your swap-mates receive them!
These are simply beautiful! Your fellow team mates are going to love receiving them!
Oh, these turned out beautiful, Sylvia!!! Your embellishments are SO lovely...they add so much but in such a subtle way, and blend so nicely with the rest of the card you've placed them on! Gorgeous!!!
Oh, these turned out beautiful, Sylvia!!! Your embellishments are SO lovely...they add so much but in such a subtle way, and blend so nicely with the rest of the card you've placed them on! Gorgeous!!!
What beautiful ATCs, Sylvia! Love them. Thanks for your lovely comment and your prayers and hugs. The limbo situation I am currently in is hard to bear. I cannot do anything creative at the moment, but I am sure that will return once this is all over.
Shoshi
Post a Comment