Good morning dear bloggers...so enjoying a sunny warm Friday here. Had a minute to partake in Annie's Friday Smiles on her blog A STITCH IN TIME
I saw this on facebook earlier and still smile !! We raised baby ducks while I was growing up and they are the cutest.
I spent a few days away with my sister and 2 friends before field works starts here. We ventured to Minneapolis and enjoyed a wonderful stay at Mystic Lake. Visited the very fun "Junk Bonanza" at Canterbury Park. Stopping at a great meat market on the way home. And our best shopping area in Mankato Minnesota.
Have my meals all prepared for the weekend, potato salad, pea salad, the fresh hot dog buns, and those tasty homemade wieners (from the market) . Some spaghetti and meatballs, Meat market bologna and sauerkraut. So I'm off to my creative space.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy yourself a wonderful spring weekend.

11 comments:
I was half expecting a 'does my bum look big in this?' slogan :-) Such cute little ducks. Thanks for sharing. Glad you've been enjoying life.
Hugs,
Annie x
Wow, Sylvia! I want to come eat at your house. Sounds delicious. You weren't far from me. I live in south Minneapolis near Lake Nokomis. Glad you had a good time here.
That image quacked me up (punny?). Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friends and sister. Although I'm a vegetarian, that sausage sure sounds good! Have a great weekend and rest of Friday.
Your little ducks are so cute. thy rally made me smile. Your days away sound fun and you are so organised with all your meals sorted in advance. Have a good time in your craft space. Kate x
Hi Sylvia,
This quaked me up!! Sorry, couldn't resist. It sounds like you had a nice outing. You also made me realize I haven't eaten dinner.....
We got a wet, heavy snow last night.
Hugs,
Kay
hahahaha too funny! o.k it must be time for dinner. your post also made me hungry
Hugs Lynn
The fairy ATC swap looked like fun. Its been a while since I have blogged, swapped and enjoyed visiting favorite blog friends and commented on their blogs. Hugs to you!
The fairy ATC swap looked like fun. Its been a while since I have blogged, swapped and enjoyed visiting favorite blog friends and commented on their blogs. Hugs to you!
Hi Sylvia...a bit late, am away visiting again....so cute the ducklings - our gd would love them. Enjoy your week Robyn
Those duckies are so cute! Isn't it wonderful what a taste of spring will do for our souls? Happy Creating!
Hahahaha! Best duck photo ever!
Post a Comment