Processed and in the mail.....ATC's from Kim's swap "FRENCH GENERAL" from her blog ArtJoyStuff
The ones I created are:
and after I saw Kim's post I realized I had forgotten my wording.....covered up under other papers on my desk. Just too many interruptions with other real Life happenings.
A tag I made for dear Kim...she is a wonderful hostess for her Swaps.
My packaging this time.
Wishing you all a wonderful week.
Prayers to the countries with the sad news of devastation from the earthquakes, it makes cooler weather and gloom seem good.
6 comments:
Sylvia-- beautiful little tags-- I totally love the red white and blue theme-- these are awesome-- and your packaging is SO pretty too!!
Vicki
Your ATCs and Tag are stunning. I always look forward to Kim's swaps. Creative Bliss...
These are very beautiful! ATC's are something I seldom do but I do love them. They are little works of art!
I always love seeing photos of your ATCs - they're beautiful!
Sylvia, I was the lucky recipients one of your beautiful French General Inspired ATCs. Pretty, pretty work. It is such fun to get swap returns. So sorry that I don't have a blog to showcase your work, but I am thankful that Kimberly allows the "blogless" to play. Happy Spring to you! -Amy Bauer
Your ATCs are always beautiful Sylvia! I LOVE the tag! Thank you dear friend.
Post a Comment