Our spring weather finally has arrived and I have been enjoying the great outdoors. Taking a Sunday break from doing the SPRING things inside and outside. My body needs the rest !~ Forecast is for storms and I love a rainy day.
I received my French General ATC's from our special hostess Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff.
The packaging is always special too.
A gift ....a special tag from our hostess Kimberly....she also enclosed the makings of a banner, with lovely choices of paper patterns. I'll post it when I get it put together.
From Jesse, just lovely papers, and that special image
From Jane, so many fun layers
Thank you Kim for hosting the fun swaps. And Thanks to all of the above for the special time and effort you have shared with your adorable little ATC's. They hold a special place in my heart.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy a wonderful Sunday, doing what you enjoy most.
1 comment:
So happy you received one of mine! Thanks for sharing!
Jess
Post a Comment