My workspace is pretty cleared off. Envelopes ready to address and mail to a few far away friends.
I also just received the Tim Holtz Flower making dies, and hope to have some time to play with them today. As it is once again raining so will be inside all day. Will post photos of my ATC's next week.
Our 4 day Memorial Day weekend went fast, enjoying Alumni Friday night, a Saturday parade and park activities as it is the last year for our current school. Then off to visit my son and family in southern Iowa. Granddaughter's softball was called off due to unending rain. But we had fun, dinner out, celebrating her 10th birthday and my hubby's 62nd. Due to the holiday traffic we took the BACK ROADS home. Quite fun, lots of pretty sights along the way and many deer venturing the road ways and wild turkeys out and about.
Thanks for visiting and I am thankful for your kind comments. Have a wonderful week and enjoy the WOYWW ATC exchange.
14 comments:
Oh what a wonderful six years it's been. We really are part of such a lovely bunch aren't we?
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Annie x # 36
Enjoyed reading your post about all the things you did. You had a great time by the sounds of it.
I like the owl cards on your desk. Cool!
I’m still travelling but managed to have internet today so I’m visiting as many of you as I can. Happy anniversary all! Six years is quite a long time.
Have a good week and CU Wednesday
Lisca#45
Forgot to say that I'm intrigued by the Tim Holtz die. Please show us when you have played with it. I love making flowers but I haven't come across this one.
Lisca#45
Your desk puts me to shame, lol!! It's so tidy...mine looks like a hurricane has been through it. But I'm having fun using up scraps to make something pretty out of it :-)
Sorry to hear you're having yet more rain...Julia came over this morning and we were sitting out in the sun, it was gorgeous!
Happy 6th WOYWW :-)
Hugs, LLJ 13 xxxx
Great looking desk with cool stuff on it. Those dies look amazing! Is that a wee stumpkin I see? I have one of those in my sewing box. :) Thanks for your visit and comments. Much appreciated.
lovely busy desk enjoy your new stash!
Happy 6th Anniversary WOYWW-er!
heres to many more
Charlie x #35
Hi Sylvia, your desk looks very organised and full of fun stuff to play with - those TH flower dies are great, hope you got chance to play! You're the next asterisk on the list after me, so please email me with your snail mail address alayte@hotmail.com - happy 6th Anniversary :o) Annie C #49
I really like the cubbies you have at the back of your desk. With a table, that's hard to do. My supplies are all over the place, I'm afraid.
It has rained here, too. Floods in fact. You may have seen it on the news, because we are all in that endless loop of rain, rain, rain. Glad you got a bit of reprieve for part of the Memorial Day weekend.
Happy, happy 6th WOYWW anniversary from #1.
Little ATCs are winging their way to you from Annie and I - hope you like them. Happy 6th WOYWWaversary! x Jo
Looks like you have lots going on there my friend. I had to sit this one out. I'm not doing the swap either. I'm just a stick in the mud. Happy WOYWW!
WILD turkeys? Well I never! see, the things I don't think about until a Desker mentions it!! You seem to have experienced too much rain, I'm glad it didn't spoil your lovely weekend.
love your desk, what is the pink gadget ? i didnt know there was such a thing as wild turkeys, i am learning heaps going round these desks, Thanks for the snoop
Hugs
Jac x
N0.39
Loving the interesting things on your desk today and hope you have a great woyww anniversary and happy crafting, Angela x 37
I am late getting round as many desks as I can. I do love those owl cards I can see in their envelopes. Going slightly green at the edges as I spy Tims flowers dies on the front left...They are not here yet. I live on the other side of the world. #26
Post a Comment