Thanks to all who stopped by last week. I apologize for not making many visits. I did get my problem fixed. When I realized the Modem and cords worked fine on another system I Goggled hard drive not connecting to Internet, the answer was soon found in an update. I had to download a PATCH for Windows 8 and update Adobe Reader. And I am hoping to be able to post this to Julia's
STAMPING GROUND from my I Phone...we have been at the lake and there is no TV or Internet connection at this rental. Will be back on Thursday so maybe I'll just be late.
A continuation of my office desk space
top left games
top right ganes
right courner, little childs cupboard holds desk items
left corner. (the dog is like our Brittany)
6 below the counter
directly above.
I have a collection of Chinese Checker/Marble boards which use to hang in my crafty area.
"Slowly" working them into other wall space.
Have a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by
12 comments:
I've enjoyed my snoop round your crafty space today and am really impressed with your IT knowledge and being able to fix your computer problems.
Hugs,
Annie x # 15
Such a great place to craft - so orderly and well sorted - wish mine was! x Jo
The more I see of your space, the more I'm in love with it! Not able to play along again today. Just too much going on in my world. Hope to play next week!
I wasenjoying the collection of game boards and then you made me swoon with the under counter shot....gads you've got some drawers full missus, how delightful!
Love all the games! We used to play Sorry a LOT when the son was still living at home. And all those drawers! Oh my! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #41
Always nice to have a good snoop round so thanks for that. Have a great woyww and happy crafting,
Angela x 28
Aren't computer/internet problems just the pits! Hope you have it all solved and working smoothly now. Have a great rest of the week.
Your craft area looks super organised, I'm sure you know exactly what you've got and where it is.
What a fun peek at your place. That's some serious under the counter storage. Thanks for dropping by my place too. Susanne #45
Hi Sylvia, looks like you are ready for any occasion that needs a game. Love seeing how others organise their space. Sandra de @32
Sorry I'm late replying...life got in the way.....
I love the look see around your craft room - we love board games in our family too. We once bought my husband this innocent looking game about steam trains and it ended up being the one where we almost fell out arguing!! Happy days... :-)
Hugs, LLJ xxxx
Hi Sylvia,
I'm always impressed how organized your studio is.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie
Post a Comment