Hello fellow deskers ! Seems another week has flown by and I've accomplished basically nothing.
At this point I am considering myself a "Dreamer". My little head is full of ideas, my crafty space is full of supplies, dust adorns my treasures and I wonder about wondering why I've no MoJo.
The pink papers are something I made from beet juice. They dried nicely and have no smell !
Will make great background papers. So late ordering dies that were being discontinued arrived and I'll no doubt store them til next year as Easter is this weekend. Spring is in the air but 4 to 7 inches of snow is forecast, or winds and ice. I'll settle for snow and a fast melt.
Thanking our great host Julia at the STAMPING GROUND, She makes it all happen.
In case I don't post my Easter Wishes,
Thanks for stopping by.
13 comments:
Love the beet juice paper. I often look at all that gorgeous purple water after boiling beetroot and think of all the dyeing possibilities. Glad to see it works well - I must give it a go sometime. x jo
How wonderful that you are making beet juice paper for backgrounds. The snow or ice and winds both sounds terrible. I'm really hopping we are on the down hill slide to Spring here. We did have frost yesterday but I hear birds outside my window this morning. Have a wonderful day!
Glenda #27
I am doing a very quick whistle stop tour of my fav blogs in my lunch break today. It's pretty manic returning the bungalow to a little nearer normality for when our Dutch friends arrive tomorrow so please forgive me that it is such a quick visit.
I really love your beet dyed paper...such a lovely pink effect.
Hugs,
Annie x # 11
it must just be the time of year. I have all these ideas and all these craft items...but no mojo to get it done. Hopefully we will both find our mojo soon.
Have a great day!
Diane - WOYWW #32
The beet juice paper looks great. Snow. Yuck. You can keep it. We've had enough this winter and I'm (keeping my fingers crossed) hoping we're done here in Michigan! Sorry about your mojo - maybe it heard about the snow coming and is hiding!
Sharon K #51
Okay, you had me at "beet juice." That is so cool! I love how the color came out. Have a happy Easter! Sandy Leigh #55
Those pink papers look brilliant, do hope you show us how you use them. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 23
How interesting that you used beets to die papers. Lovely colour.
Your beet juice papers look beautiful! We got 4" of snow here today. I also hope it melts fast.
Well, if beet juice can stain my hands so well, I'm not surprised it's done such a good job with your papers! Great idea, I love getting something for free 😊
Here's hoping that the weather has been treating you kindly and not caused any power problems.
Hugs, LLJ 1 xxx
Hi Sylvia,
Oh, I love the beet juice papers. Was it beet juice from a can of beets?
It's been windy here but no snow so that's nice. Hopefully we won't get more this year!
Happy belated WOYWW,
Hugs,
Kay (53)
Beet juice! How clever. They are very soft looking. Creative Blessings! Kelly #49
Happy Easter to you.
Thanks for stopping by, it is always so wonderful to have you visit my blog.
I have lost my mojo, too...
I know it will come back when it needs to though, taking a break I guess
Hugs
Michele
Post a Comment