Welcome, I am so happy to be back and participate in WOYWW once again. Our hostess Julia is back and she has all the info on her blog Stamping Ground
I truly haven't spent much time at my crafty desk all summer, I have straightened and organized a few things. Adding my 2 smaller machines next to me may help with stitching on cards and learning to use this Serger. I will not buy any machines again if they don't offer lessons.
A few new items to the left and a few unfinished to the right.
Thanks for stopping by I am anxious to be able to visit this week. Have a great week.
11 comments:
Good luck with learning how to use your new machines.
Hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x #14
I can't seem to get organized enough to join the WOYWW gang lately. I miss being a part of this great blog hop. Maybe soon!
Happy WOYWW. I just love your crafty workspace. So organised and so many lovely things to look at. That new stencil looks very useful - I have it on my wish list. Ali x #12
Woo Hoo! That looks like one heck of a creative desk since you have not one but two machines on it!
Happy WOYWW
Kathyk
#17
Sylvia, I LOVE your space! It seems so "homey!" Congrats on the new machines - that just means MORE crafty fun! :) Blessings Felicia #32
Your new bath is very sleek! I love the storage you have.
Hugs,
Chris #26
Great work area Sylvia. Sometimes we just have to stop crafting for a while and reorganise things which I understand but don't seem to get round too but really must soon. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 16
I've had such a busy summer, too, Sylvia. I still have lots of company. I'll be glad to get my house back for just my DH and me after a couple more weeks.
Hi, nice to see you again. Good to have a reorganise. wish I could! Helen #1
Wahey! Happy WOYWW to you Sylvia.....
Morti #42
I really like the way you store your tapes and punches on your wall! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, happy woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #23
Post a Comment