My desk is Fall and Halloween goodies, I don't at present have a drawer ready to store these seasonal items, but for now, it will be handy in the wire rack. I'm trying to eliminate " rubber maid" in my storage area.
.I worked with "lots" of tomatoes yesterday and that is about all I need of those luscious fruits. We had heavy rains the past few weeks, so there are a lot of mosquitoes and flies out doors Not my cup of tea. DH is almost done with gardening also. We had delicious Cantaloupe the past few weeks and watermelon will be just a few more days. Both are some of my favorite summer foods.
Join in with WOYWW this week by stopping by our hostess Julia's blog at the STAMPING GROUND. Enjoy a lovely week, thanks for visiting.
18 comments:
We're 'full' with tomatoes as well, just discovered the joy of baking them with a drizzle of oil and a few Italian herbs .... this will be the first year I will NOT be sick of tomatoes!!
Look forward to seeing all your Autumn creations
Christine
aka Bishopsmate #19
Great desk, loving tomatoes here right now too ..w hat's not to love?
Happy WOYWW
Kathyk
#12
Hi Sylvia, loving the desk, and very clever storage too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6xxx
Great idea for storage of all those bits and pieces. Sounds like you are having a bumper crop.
sandra de @22
I love the wire basket storage - it looks fab. Also love home grown tomatoes, they have such a different taste to shop ones - it sounds like you are enjoying your harvest.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana #16
Happy WOYWW. Another Halloween crafter. I am planning to do some journalling this year, so will be hunting out my seasonal stash next month. The wire storage is perfect. Ali x #25
Hello Sylvia. Loving all the goodies on your desk and that is fabulous new storage you are using. Myself I have lots of Halloween goodies but am so having trouble just finding fall goodies. Doesn't feel like fall much to me here as Winter seems to be more in the air. Thanks for visiting me earlier and have a wonderful week Hugs ~Anne L#3
Your space looks so organised (but I don't get the rubber maid ref!). I love the idea of seasonal displays but they would just disappear under the chaotic mess that my house becomes every time I relax. Maybe when no children or pets left... Happy WOYWW Cindy #27
Hi Sylvia, Loving your organised crafting space.
Looking forward to seeing some of your seasonal decs.
You didn't put your number, but you are #17
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Happy WOYWW
Sue #10
I love that little storage rack - very useful. The seasonal fruits sound fab - enjoy! x Jo
sounds like you've been very busy! Love your rack, very useful. Helen #1
Hi Sylvia, nice racking system very useful. Really interested to see your Halloween makes too. You are right about the Somerset mags, I've been collecting them for years and just can't let them go I even find it difficult to take the free papers out. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a great woyww, Angela x 11
All this talk of tomatoes and melons is making my mouth water. Sounds as if you are busy with your harvest.
Some nice Halloween things on your desk, any chance of a peek another week at what you have done decoration-wise? Love the autumnal colours.
Hugs & Thanks for visiting me , Neet 7 xx
Homegrown fruits/veggies are so tastey! Love your little basket full of Halloween stuff. Can't wait to see what you make.
Hugs,
Chris #23
Watermelons are a seriously lovely fruit and the taste takes e back to long hot summers and family holidays, I love them for all those reasons! Bit amazed that you have Fall and Halloween in sight already - am really too far behind!
Went to Michaels the other day and picked up a couple Halloween/fall things. I am sad summer is almost over and not for sure I am ready for fall yet even though it is a favorite season. Our garden did well again this year for corn, green beans, cukes, okra but very little in the tomato side. It is frustrating too cause we use a lot of tomatoes. It is too hot and too dry most of the summer. Love the new storage. I am trying to organize but I have come to the conclusion I just have way too much! Have a great week. Vickie #45
Your melon and watermelon sound sooooo good! I love fresh goodies from the garden - especially fruits!! I've been busy with Halloween cards, too. Lots of black, orange, purple and green bits of paper floating around my craft room.
It's kind of "Autumn-ish" weather in Holland today and I like it... I cannot stand the Summerheat so I long for lower temperatures and yellow/red/orange leaves - I love the Fall colours on your desk! Thanks for your visit at my blog earlier this week - it is already Saturday now, I'm very late with my woyww-visits. Have a great weekend! Marit #8
Post a Comment