Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

WOYWW #401


Welcome, glad you stopped by. It is another Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday,  Our hostess Julia has all the info on her blog if you are new to this. You can visit  HERE  for the details.


My desk is the start of a New Baby Girl card for my niece in MPLS.  She has 2 sons and now Landry has joined the family in a big weigh 8lbs 2oz. All are doing well. More Valentines will be done later today. I know I'll be home, as I think I've a stomach flu.  Yuck.  And Iowa's winter has snow, cold and winds in the forecast.

In the post below this one is my STUDIO MAKEOVER , you may be able to just scroll down,  remember for real details to enlarge the photos.  I have been enjoying it.  Made it an  around the wall format, and cleared out the middle, furniture.  This use to be a guest bedroom, but I took it over and moved the bed to the small area where my sewing machine/etc was.  Space  is 22 x 11, I am fortunate and thankful.
If interested in my ATC exchange that arrived,  just go to "Older Post" and it should be the next  in line. Some gorgeous pieces of Art in our swap.

Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful week.

17 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Sylvia. Congratulations on the new little one! Glad all is well. I've taken a sneak peek at your HUGE room. 22x11!! That's enormous, most of us in Britain don't even have that sort of size for a main living room. You are indeed very blessed. Enjoy the new look. Hope it is working well.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sylvia, Congratulations on the birth of your great niece, Landry is an unusual but charming name for her. Enjoyed reading all about your studio makeover and totally impressed with your lace collection. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #21

Annie said...

Congrats on the new family arrival. Hope you're feeling much better very soon. If you check back at my blog the embroideries are the contents of the foil box on my shelf from the week before.
Hope you have a good week.
Hugs,
Annie x #16

Anne said...

Congratulations great Aunty! May the Lord bless and keep young Landry. Your card will be a wonderful keepsake for her and her parents! Happy WOYWW! Anne #10

Alcomog said...

Oh how lovely for you - congratulations! Glad to hear all are well. That pink is a gorgeous hue. Reminds me I need to get on with a baby sampler for a friend's bump due in two months, eek! Thanks for sharing, hope you have a great week - EmbroidRage #8 x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What lovely news! Welcome to the world Landry, it'll be nice to make things in pink now!! I'm so sorry you're poorly though, there seems to be so much of it around. Hope you feel better very soon,
Hugs, LLJ 18 xxxx

Sue Jones said...

Your desk is SO pretty - I have desk envy! Congratulations to your niece how lovely. There are so many bugs about at the moment. Hope you feel better soon. Soojay 44

Helen said...

hope you feel better soon - sounds unpleasant! I loved the peak at your space - lovely!! Helen #1

BJ said...

Oooo Pink fest love it, congrats too. BJ#9

Julia Dunnit said...

I LOVE the makeover, the room and how you've set it all up, my goodness what a pleasure it must be to work at various things now. And Comgrtulations to all too, a new baby is such a joy, my word a lovely size for Mama!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This looks like being a gorgeous card all that gorgeous pink and lace card, gorgeous! Hope we get to see it finished. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 20

Lindart said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! I did go an look at your studio remake - wow- that must one huge room! At the end when you said there was also a queen size bed in it - huge room! You have packed a lot into it! I love all the shelves and cupboards and tables you have collected. Thanks for sharing! Lindart #45

Sharon said...

Wonderful studio update! Lots of creative storage. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #39

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats!!!! And awesome showcase of your craft area!

Cheryl W. said...

So sorry you're not feeling well, Sylvia. Hope it passes quickly and you're feeling like your old self again soon.

Neet said...

Two delightful projects in hand - wow, that baby was a wopper.
Hugs & Thanks for visiting me earlier (whilst I was in the air LOL) xxx 47

Twiglet said...

Late getting round the desks again but I am determined to see a few more today! Oh I do hope you feel better soon. Enjoy a theraputic bit of crafting - in the pink! xx Jo