Welcome, it's late here in the USA, I had to stay up and watch a college basketball game, that went to Overtime and got me on a hype before bedtime.
It's time to enjoy visiting Workspaces all around the world. Our hostess Julia has the info HERE:
My desk: click the photo to enlarge.
Was wanting to work with some new Stamps, it seems my card/tag making involves everything but Stamping. Layers, texture, color, prints, but no stamping, so my new Mojo will focus on a change up.
Wish me luck!
Here's the card I made for my nieces' little girl, Landry.
Short and sweet tonight,
Thanks for visiting, I'll be running late with visits this week, but will try to get to most of you.
18 comments:
hope you get to bed and sleep soon! I'm not good with late nights anymore.. Love the card. Helen #1
My word, what a lot of huge punches you have. Great for instant shapes aren't they?
Lovely card for Landra, what a great idea the frill is at the bottom.
Take care and get some sleep.
Hugs, Neet 8 xx
Love your creative space....what a lot of stash you've got. Pretty card too.
Have a good week.
Hugs,
Annie x #12
Morning Sylvia. A great card there. All the best with the new ideas and the stamping. Hope the hype settled and you are now tucked up asleep!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #6
Lovely card and great to hear your had a great time watching the game. Have a lovely week.
sandra de @19
It's terribl when you get involved in something and end up going to bed really late! I've been trying to get ot bed earlier but am reading a great series of books which I can't put down...must turn out the light earlier tonight!
Hugs, LLJ 13 xxx
That's a very girly card. Like the mix of papers. Happy WOYWW Sarah #23
Very pretty! I'm not much of a stamper either but I do use it on most of my cards. It's hard for me to make a flat card using stamps so I am always trying to improve!
That's a lovely card for Landry. She'll love it. I am impressed with your desk picture, are all the block shapes on the wall punches? Keep up the good work and have a great week - EmbroidRage #2 x
Love all the punches organised at the back of your desk. What a wonderful display! The card is absolutely beautiful.
Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #31
It's good to change things up at times - best of luck with the stamping.
The ruffle on that card is fantastic!
WOYWW#3 Melissa
Cute little card! Your desk looks busy, I'm sure the stamping will come fast and furious! Looking forward to seeing some next week! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #37
Hi Sylvia,
I'd like to see a close up of the card on the left of your desk - it looks vintage, which I love. The card for Landry is adorable. I especially love what you did to the inside. Usually they are so plain and I hadn't thought of adding a paper like that. Very cool!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (35)
I have the same issue of starting a card and it is never quiet what I was planning on when I have finished. Love your ink pad storage I think I need to invest in some for my small collection of pads so i use them more. Tracy #15
Hi Sylvia, I too lately have been making cards with no stamping! At least it gets the die cutters being used. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XXX
Gorgeous card! Really love how you did the inside, even stamping the sweet shoe image on the left. Your niece will love it!
Love all your punches and your storage for them, makes it so handy. Never thought of using patterned paper for inserts. Hope the basketball match turned out the way you wanted.
I'm not a stamper either, much prefer diecutting. Looks like you live in punch city LOL. Nice baby card. BJ#10
Post a Comment