Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

WOYWW #407

Good Morning to you,  it's not been a good morning here, it's 4 A.M. have had issues loading photos for my post, a little blue circle appears to be attached, spinning and either telling me something I don't understand or slowing down my system.

It's the day we share our desks, Julia at the STAMPING GROUND has been our hostess for 407 posts. Meeting people, sharing ideas, desks, fun projects, sad and happy times. It's like a Wednesday coffee time.  Only most of us have never met in person. We are located all over the world.


My desk photo salvaged from one of the previous week, making little coverings for the ATC's I just mailed. Possible photos in a few days if this problem subsides.

Normally I would have wet the flowers, crushed them up and assembled them, as I like that shabby look, but for mailing purposes I just left them a little flat. Postage has almost doubled since I retired and started mailing paper items.  Now when I mail it's not the weight it's the thickness.

I am hoping to take part of a day each week to make flowers, so many great videos out there. I have been Stamping more, but today those photos are still in waiting to load.  Technology...baffles my mind, it just takes over and does what it wants. HP sent an update message, my support runs out and they are offering discounts on new a purchase,  I truthfully didn't think this system is that old. I like what I have.

I'm off for some coffee and a dark chocolate, almond biscotti  seems to always brighten my day.
I sure hope you are having a good day, lots of sunshine, pretty flowers peeping through, and a fun day planned.  Enjoy your WOYWW visits.




11 comments:

Glenda said...

I'm sipping coffee too this morning. Loving your desk and those flowers are so pretty! I love making flowers but have a problem making them flat. When we have to mail it is way too expensive to make 3D cards and flowers.

Annie said...

It's coffee time here too πŸ˜€ Really hope you sort out your computer problems...it's a real pain isn't it when these things let us down. Was just thinking of your blog today and it came into my mind. How lovely it would be if we really could all get together in one room to enjoy a coffee in real life......just a thought πŸ˜€
Hugs,
Annie x #13

glitterandglue said...

Hi Sylvia. Technology - wonderful when it works - but such a frustration when things happen and you have no control! Hope it all gets sorted for you. More like an after lunch cup of tea here now... missed the coffee, was with Mrs D. Postage here is expensive when a card is deeper, as well. Makes a 3-D card really costly to send.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #6

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh such pretty stuff on your desk - I love the pink cards and the flowers are very sweet. It's a good idea making them flatter - but it's not something I ever remember to do when I'm actually in the process of making them!
Thank you so much for your visit and kind words this morning, I hope you have a lovely week and get all your technology problems sorted out easily,
Diana #19 x

Kathyk said...

I've had dreadful issues uploading to photobucket so sounds like it's photo software meltdown week!

Great desk .. happy WOYWW

Kathyk
#12

Jan said...

Great workdesk xx Jan (41)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, I know what you mean about postage - I never buy cards that have a raised element to them now, always flatter ones. Those gingham flowers are actually very pretty indeed and the pink backgrounds are so sweet :-D
Hugs, LLJ 3 xxx

Melissa said...

Oh, technology problems are no FUN! I do like all that pretty spring pink color on your workdesk!

WOYWW#39 Melissa

Sharon said...

Postage has gone up terribly over here too. I hate that little blob when it shows up when I'm trying to upload my photos. Touch wood it hasn't happened lately!

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #34

Cheryl W. said...

I just had to get a new computer, Sylvia, and it was awful trying to set it up and sort through and find the files I wanted to keep. I still have some yet to do, but at least I'm able to post now.

April said...

Yum - biscotti. Hope you enjoyed it.
April