Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

WOYWW # 414


Welcome to my Wednesday post for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. The thrill of visiting others from all over the world and how it works shown by our hostess Julia over at the STAMPING GROUND.

In the making of a 10 yr olds birthday card, I recently went through my dies and found one I've never used, the pop up effect in the blue  or for this pink card. It was a fun one to put together. And it is mailable for no extra charge, as it folds flat. Yeah !~



Short and Sweet,  I rambled last week playing catch up.  So thanks to all who visited and left comments.  Have a wonderful week.

Sunshine has blessed us this week, so must go out and enjoy it.

11 comments:

Twiglet said...

Hi Sylvia - up bright and early here today - waiting for Ben to arrive. Your pop up card is fab - pop up books always fascinate me - I love to see how the complicated ones work. x Jo

Neet said...

Yes, sun shines for us today and the wind has dropped so it might warrant a sit out with a Kindle read later.
Great pop up card - what little girl could resist that one.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Glenda said...

Such a cute card! The mail has gotten so expensive and my cards never go for flat rate!

Sarah Brennan said...

I dread to think how many dies I have that I haven't used. Fold flat pop up cards are certainly a great idea for the post; cute! Sarah #25

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Sylvia, I too have dies unused, how terrible are we? Lovely card made from yours. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxXx

Julia Dunnit said...

I may be in my fifties, but I am a sucker for some Hello Kitty - this card is gorgeous! the pop up/lie flat is really a very clever die. I see it becoming a much used one in your collection! And hey - you don't ramble!

Annie said...

Im playing catch up after my fun morning with little Theo.....he's a real pleasure to look after. He left after lunch and since then I've had to catch up with urgently needed sewing so am rather late joining in today.
Gorgeous card....my grandees like hello kitty too.
Hope you have a good week.
Hugs,
Annie x #5

Bubbles said...

I do hope you managed to get out and enjoy the sun today :)
Have a Wonderful, Crafty Wednesday :)
Bubbles (PatchworkApples) #13
http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/woyww-414.html

Cheryl W. said...

Cute card, Sylvia! I think it's going to be a hit with its pop-out feature. Have a great rest of the week.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

This is adorable! I wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Mother's Day! <3

Lindart said...

Very cute card - she's going to LOVE it!! Happy belated WOYWW! Lindart #37