Personally, I'm glad this is the LAST day of January. February always seems like a great month.
Thanks to all who left comments on my computer issues. Day by day I've been able to almost have some normalcy to my computer life. Maybe I can call it making "Lemonade".
My desk yesterday while the sun was out. click to enlarge, I was working on some special cards, I cannot share yet, but enjoying some new rubber stamps and some older dies I've put aside.
Two sympathy cards. for a great older friend's family
and for a classmate who's husband died from cancer . Both in our area so will be attending funerals later this week.
Short and sweet, I am downloading a backup via a now working ClickFree back up from my 8.1 documents/photos. Then it's a delete the unnecessary items. It's been confusing trying to find photos to download here etc, but soon I hope I'll be back to normal. Thanks for your input.
Enjoy a great WOYWW kind of day.



16 comments:
Sympathy cards are never easy... but I love yours <3
Happy WOYWW!
no. 4
the heart stamps are gorgeous.. well done on the sympathy cards, such a hard one to get right - they are perfect! Helen #2
Hi Sylvia, glad you have found a way round the computer issues. Love that you have a heart shaped storage tin to match the theme of your desk lol. Great sympathy cards; they are always difficult, but I do like yours. Sarah #12
I’m loading a new computer with the programs I use at the mo....very frustrating so you get my full sympathy. It’s sad when we get older just how many funerals there are to attend isn’t it? Hope all goes well.
Hugs,
Annie x #13
Morning Sylvia. Sounds like you are doing just great with the new computer - well done. Sorry to hear of the two deaths - trust the funerals will be precious times. You look like you are really busy with all those great "heart" bits out.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1
Sympathy cards are always a bit hard to do but you've captured those beautifully. I hope the funerals will be celebrations of the people's lives. Glad to hear your computer woes are being resolved!
Hugs LLJ 11 xx
Your desk looks very busy this morning. I love working with hearts and Valentines. Sorry to hear that you are needing more sympathy cards, those are always the hardest to do. Have a great rest of the week!
Hi Sylvia, great to hear you are getting your PC issues sorted. I do like both of the sympathy cards- they are always the hardest, aren't they? Lovely selection of goodies on your desk! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX
Lovely busy desk, we enjoyed some long gone sunshine yesterday too, sadly today is back to grey and rain, have a lovely week, Vicky#10
Lovely cards, not an easy one to make. Pleased the computer problems are getting sorted. Have a lovely woyww and happy crafty week, Angela xXx
Glad to hear your computer probs are coming to an end! My hubby was looking over my shoulder at your desk, and said "I guess someone is getting ready for Valentines!" Yep, I think he's right! I love the giant candy box filled with - what exactly? Sorry to hear of your losses, your cards are beautiful. Have a great week! Lindart #34
lovely cards you have created, so much sadness,, my condolences,,
Hi Sylvia, it looks like there's been an explosion of hearts on your desk today. The two sympathy cards are beautiful. Hope your technical problems are at an end though I don't envy you that download/delete job. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #25
So glad your computer issues are being resolved. Your sympathy cards are beautiful, and I'm sure they'll be much appreciated.
Oh a lovely burst of sunshine on your desk Sylvia, does my heart good. I too am pretty glad that January has gone now. The heart Stamps on the desk are lovely, I do like a casual sketch image.
I hope your computer issues stay resolved. I understand about being glad when February arrives, I am a little partial to that month. It also seems we leave the sub zero stuff of January behind. your sympathy cards are lovely. Have a great week dear!
Post a Comment