Good day to You, it's the wee hours of the morning here, but I am up and remembered. Last week I spaced Wednesday off until I seen a post, went to do a photo and join in late, but my hubby wanted to leave for the city. It was a fun day, and found some good sales.. The rest of the week was much of the same, errands, visiting mom and my sisters MIL (alone for the winter as they left for warmer climates).
Sharing my desk with the WOYWW group today, info is HERE with our hostess Ms Julia
A far away shot, it's a mess. got out Valentines here and decor for the rest of the house back in order. Christmas was put away yesterday. Have to tidy up a bit with vacuuming and my favorite "dusting"upstairs. Enjoying 2 days of 35 degree temps, so I even opened up the windows while I cleaned the house. A 50 degree turn around, from minus 25 . Seems like spring with no winds, but Thursday is a winter storm watch 8 inches of snow and possible ice forecast with 50 mph winds. He got the generator ready just in case electric goes out. Here if it does we also have no water. So finger crossed.
Have a wonderful week, hope you get to do your favorite crafting and have time to enjoy other things you love.
18 comments:
Oh look Valentine's Day stuff! LOL...it won't be long! Sorry to hear your turning colder again. Stay safe and warm. As for East Tennessee we are at 39 degrees going up to 50's so it will be nice.
Wow Sylvia, that is certainly a crazy difference in temperature in a short time (although 50 degrees in F is not as impressive as Celsius). Sorry you look like having snow again. In the UK it may feel cold but at least we have managed without that for a few weeks now. Happy New Year. Sarah #12
Hi Sylvia. Happy New Year. Goodness - what temperature swings you are experiencing - you never know what to wear or do??!! Take care of yourselves.
God bless.
Margaret #3
The weather all over the US has been crazy recently - hope you don't get too cold or have too much of the white stuff. I'm sorry you were poorly before Christmas, honestly this virus has taken ages to shift. Hope you feel better now, I'm still lacking in energy but am getting there slowly. Have fun with your Valentine's crafting :-D
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx
So sorry to hear what weather is coming your way. Stay warm and safe and I will be crossing my fingers for you.
Hugs,
Annie x #11
There was a positively Spring-y feel in the air here too with plenty of sunshine around and no wind chill for a change, but it's turned all murky and foggy now. Hope you won't get cut off - life without water and electricity is not much fun! We had to go without electricity just for a couple of hours the other day and we realised just how dependent we were on it. We couldn't even boil a pot of water to make tea! Having your own generator sounds like a good idea! Fingers crossed you won't need it! Thanks for visiting earlier! zsuzsa #18
lovely mess, I haven't even thought about v day yet!
robyn 1
look at your lovely space! don't send any valentine cards, so that's one event less to worry about! Helen #2
Love the heart tins, gosh Valentine's looming already!!! Thanks for the visit. BJ#10
The weather has gone completely mad hasn't it. So many in real trouble for one reason or another. Keep safe. xx Jo
I love a mess Lol! it makes me feel right at home and Valentine's Day will be here before we know it. Have a good creative week and happy woyww, Angela x13x
Looks like you're busy with Valentine crafts. We are awaiting the storm here, too. Not sure if I'll be able to get to my volunteer gig tomorrow. Depends on the condition of the roads. Hope you don't lose your electricity!
Lovely busy desk,what temperature changes 😥 happy WOYWW vicky#15
Valentines.....wow you are on it Sylvia! LOL I'm still trying to get over the holidays! LOL Your desk looks like its full of crafty adventures ahead!!! Take care in that storm! I hope it won't be as bad as expected! Stay warm and happy new year! Felicia #26
I love how you decorate for the seasons and high days Sylvia, it’s such a nice touch. I don’t know if I’ve seen the way your dies hang before, so handy. I hope any storm hasn’t left you without light and water, for any amount of time. It’s so intrepid being a farmer in such a big state!
thank you for your visit earlier. It would appear that you and I both are busy clearing and sorting.
Hoping the weather doesn't blow out your generator and remain warm.
Christine #19
Hi Sylvie it has been ages since in popped in here to see you! I love how your studio looks - I can tell you are a busy bee in there! Thanks for visiting my blog also and commenting on my eco-dyeing. I so enjoyed the whole process!
You too have a lovely Sunday my friend,
Suzy
Hi, Sylvie! Your craft room looks like fun and that you have a lot of creative "stuff" going on! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment