Keeping fingers crossed for the photo:
Yeah: I just organized this as my flower making table...dies, and a few stamps
I' ve really accomplished a lot with my storage clean out.
The upstairs is a mess from taking a lot up there and not had time to sort it or tag it for sale prices. We donated 2 loads to the Exceptional Opportunities resale shop.
I did have a post on my trip to Virginia and my grand daughters fun times if you are interested. HERE
I'm so thankful the Thailand rescue went so well. What an ordeal. Hoping all can be transitioned back to a normal life.
Have a great week. And happy WOYWW.
15 comments:
What a pretty desk you’ve got. I’m so glad the cave rescue went well too....it was my worst nightmare being trapped somewhere like that so I’m glad the outcome was good.
Hugs,
Annie x #15
I like the sound of a flower making table!! It must give you a lot of joy sitting there doing pretty things :-D. Well done on the clear-out too, I bet you feel so much lighter now after shedding the things that you don't need anymore. I love sorting out and repurposing stuff, it gives me huge pleasure!
Hugs LLJ 9 xxx
Hi Sylvia, glad the clear out is going well. What a beautiful area you have now to create flowers. Hope you find the other photo. Sarah #14
Your desk is so pretty hahah, mine looks like it's exploded. Perfect spot to make flowers.
Ellie #22
Afternoon Sylvia. Well done on the sort. Glad you can find homes for things you won't use anymore. Your flower desk looks gorgeous - just the right setting for flower making.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7
Such a pretty flower desk. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#18)
What a pretty desk, so lovely, it always feels good after a clear out but we quickly fill the spaces with new stuff
Jan #25
It's always nice to come for a visit. I love your flower making table, looks like you are going to be busy!
What a lovely desk - the perfect place to make beautiful flowers. Are the flowers in the little vase made by you - they look real so I can't make my mind up!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana x #11
sorry you're still having such trouble finding your photos... great desk though. Helen #1
Your flower-making desk looks like a fun place to sit and craft!
I join you in your thankfulness for the success of the Thai rescue. What an amazing feat of human endurance that was for the divers and crew. I will never get over my admiration for their bravery and selflessness. A flower making session sounds like the best therapy - I really would like to join you for that, quiet, productive and gentle. Lovely!
Hi Sylvia, loving your desk today. Flower making sound interesting too. Happy belated woyww and wishing you a fun and crafty week, Angela x13x
Hi Sylivia, what a peaceful place to sit and craft, I love the idea of having a flower making area. It was great news about the success of the boys and their coach being rescued. Wishing them all a speedy recovery and a moment spent to morn the sad loss of the marine during it.
Wishing you a creative weekend & Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
Tracey #2
I apologize for visiting so late. My slow internet that my provider can’t seem to help me with, along with a visit from three young people has culminated with a cough, chills, sweats, and sore throat that my friends believe is the flu. This may seem like a cop-out, but I believe in visiting everyone, or I shouldn’t be playing. I appreciate you understanding.
WOW, I love that you have a flower making table/station. I am a BIG fan of zones. Happy very belated WOYWW from # 4.
Post a Comment