Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WOYWW #476

Good Morning to all,  it's is a beautiful sunny day here.  Hoping I can find the photos, one of my problems when importing is,  I try to change the name of the folder and it won't accept it. One Drive? just puts it where ever . Will have to YouTube it I guess.

Playing along with our hostess Julia at the STAMPING GROUND  here


Located it in folder 2007-05 ????? But this is it.  Bits and pieces, playing with long lost Zutter for a journal binding I hope...

 Spent a few days sorting in the crafty space, taking a break for the almost done storage space which has much bigger pieces to deal with.   Sorting a box of old jewelry, bits and bobs

I had saved candy tins and they were a great help in this sorting ...

Truly I don't think I will live long enough to work with even 1/2 of this stuff.  Crazy, Crazy

Have a wonderful week, Thanks to all who stopped to visit. I have a couple days free this week so hope to make the rounds. 



10 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Sylvia, I think we all have more stash than we could use in a dozen lifetimes! Crafters delight, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxX

Helen said...

I agree too, plenty of stash here that I'll never get through.... we all do it. Helen #1

Caro said...

Amazing organisation! Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#31)

Twiglet said...

Such lovely bits and bobs to snoop on there - enjoy your sorting out! xx Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Sylvia, we're all guilty of having more stash than we will ever use but you never know! Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x11x

Cheryl W. said...

So many pretties, so little time! It's so much fun, though, isn't it? Have a great rest of the week.

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh Sylvia, I know what you mean about never using half the stuff in our lifetimes. These days I've started sharing out such goodies to others if I know that they can make use of them and I'm unlikely too. Love the use of cup cake baking trays for sorting. Have a good week. Sarah #15

Glenda said...

Hi Sylvia, I've started moving some stuff to my basement as I don't have anyone to give stuff to. I'm like you, I'll never live long enough. I have started a new rule, if I don't touch it for two years then it is gone! Love your space as always. Wish we lived closer; we could swap "stuff"! LOL

Diana Taylor said...

I have to agree about having more stash than I'll ever use, but the upside is that when you get a great idea you already have the resources you need, rather than order them, wait a week for them to arrive and then find you've forgotten what your original idea was!
Love the cake tins as sorting trays!
Hope you have a great week and sorry I'm late getting round,
Diana x #17

Sharon Madson said...

I have said that same thing! I will never live long enough to use all the craft papers, stamps, embellishments, stickers, buttons, brads and eyelets that I have accumulated. I have tried to get rid of some of it. But you know that thing in your mind, "what if I need that next week?" LOL I am very late, sorry!
#37