Welcome fellow deskers ! Hard to believe it is Wednesday, the day we share our desks.
I'm really doing this Tuesday,as I have to leave early morning for some business in the city.
Julia at the STAMPING GROUND will have all the info if you are new to WOYWW
My desk: not so exciting.
The box contains most of a Journal I am putting together as a guest designer in November so cannot share any of that as yet.
I shared your comments with DH last week, he was surprised at how many were so interested in our lifestyle. Thank you for stopping by. I will have to play catch up this week on your desks from last week also. Have a great week. Really nice Fall weather here.

22 comments:
Hope you are fully recovered soon Sylvia and get to the end of all the reorganising. I look forward to seeing lots of photos of your new layout. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8
I hope your reorganisation is successful, Sylvia, and that it makes your creative space easier to work in. I expect for a while you won’t be able to find anything! It will be lovely to see some photos of your room. Sorry to hear about the sciatica and I hope this improves quickly.
Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #9
Well you deserve some regular nice fall weather, talk about a year of extremes! Gosh, sorry about the sciatica, I’m going through it too, but only on one side, that’s bad enough. Its all the sitting I did at the weekend retreat, honestly not good for one! I like the idea of keeping stuff that needs to be under wraps a while in a box, That’s proper ring fencing too, because it’s moveable too, instead of just swamping your work surface!
Thank you for your visit, Sylvia, and I’m glad you enjoyed my post this week. The wall paintings in our church were all redone in the 1960s after a fire, and some of the people who were involved are still around. It’s full of humorous little touches. You can see more pics here: https://shoshiplatypus.blogspot.com/2016/11/st-lukes-church-torquaya-feast-of.html. It gives me a lift every time I go in there! As for shopping, my hubby is just as happy being left alone in a book shop as a hardware store.
Shoshi #9
Sciatica is SO painful! Thinking of you...
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire, no. 4
Always nice to visit! Enjoy your day out!
Sorry to hear about the sciatica Sylvia you did well reorganising your creative space. Take care & I look forward to seeing that journal very soon.
Hugs & Happy woyww Tracey #6
Hi Sylvia, sciatica is so horrible. I've only had it a couple of times, but it's really miserable. I think thats one of the joys of WOYWW, we all love to hear about the lives of our friends, not just the crafting. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #12 X
Oh no, not you as well - sciatica seems to be doing the rounds at the moment. I really hope that it gets better soon. Your desk looks ready for action, hope you get some time to enjoy it. And I love reading about your area and what you get up too - it's highly unlikely that I'll ever get to your part of the world so learning about it is interesting!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx
I'm doing my best to call in on all my favourite blogs while I'm having a quick coffee break...clothes have arrived to make 6 bears with and just had 3 pair of trousers and 2 skirts to shorten through my door!!
Oh bless you. Scaitica in just my one leg is more than enough for me. So glad yours is improved now.
Hugs,
Annie x # 11
Hi Sylvia, I've been suffering with sciatica for some weeks now and waiting to see the physio. Pleased to hear yours has cleared up. Have a lovely crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x18x
Glad you are enjoying a nice fall there but sorry you are suffering with sciatica. Seems there are a lot of members who suffer with it - so debilitating.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx
Forgot to say - the paper pack you liked on my blog is by Crafters Companion so maybe is only sold with the Ultimate Pro (the purple thing on my desk)
Hugs, Neet xx
I can't believe it's Wednesday again either, never mind November tomorrow! Have a great week. Helen #1
Hi Sylvia, sciatica is the pits! Hope you continue to improve. There's nothing quite like a newly organised craft room. I hope you find the changes work well for you. Have a great week. Elizabeth X #22
Your desk looks so nice and organized. Ready to take on another project! Dorlene #24
Wish I had your energy and perseverance! My craft area is a mess right now.
Happy Belated WOYWW and thanks for your earlier visit to my blog. When I have finished my decluttering of my craft room I am tempted to move the furniture about too, so that I have a totally fresh start after 5 years of being in there. That will mean I clean the room properly too! Ali x #3
Thank you for you visit and your kind comments. I hope your sciatica continues to improve. xx
Sorry to hear you are suffering so much sciatica around. Your desk is very tidy if it was mine it would only last for one morning then .... Have a good week. Ani
It's funny to see another crafter having such different 'stuff' on the desk as I have... all those inks and punches: tools I hardly own or work with myself. I'm curious to see how that journal turns out! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, happy ~belated~ Woyww and a big hug from Holland. Marit #17
ooh nice looking desk and hopefully your sciatica keeps improving.
kyla
Post a Comment