Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

WOYWW #500



WOW !  # WOYWW 500   Congratulations Julia ! It's been a fun time each an every Wednesday.
Thanks to all who always participate and leave comments.

My wishes for a Wonderful New Year to All of You.



Short and Sweet.  dealing with Vertigo/Inner ear and haven't been moving around much. Just "Spinning" !!!   not funny but in a way it is.   My desk is just the same.

Visit Julia  at Stamping Ground  to Congratulate her.

Best Wishes 2019

12 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy New Year Sylvia, hope it's a better one for you and the family. I'm sorry to hear you've been having vertigo, I suffer from it and it's not funny. It's often brought on by stressful situations, so hopefully a more relaxed New Year will help that improve.
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy New Year Sylvia. Hope the vertigo eases soon and you can enjoy 2019 a bit more. Happy 500th WOYWW. Sarah #12

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Sylvia, my SIL suffers from that, I do hope yours eases up soon. Happy New Year, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

glitterandglue said...

Afternoon Sylvia. I wish you a very blessed new year - and trust the vertigo and inner ear problems don't last long!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Caro said...

Wishing you a Happy and Creative New Year. Thanks for Sharing. God Bless, Caro x (#20)

Helen said...

hope the vertigo stops soon, have a friend who suffers occasionally and it is not nice. Happy New Year/500. Helen #2

SumBunneh said...

Happy 500 and Happy New Year!
I hope your world stops spinning soon.. feel much better x

Sumbunneh hugs,
Erika #35

Dorlene Durham said...

Happy 500 and happy new year! Dorlene #31

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Sylvia. Looking forward to another year of friendly creativity. Happy New Year and big hugs, Angela x16x

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi sweet friend, happy new year! Sorry to hear your vertigo is acting up. Both my Mom and Sister are suffers, so I know how disruptive it can be. sending you happy, healing hugs, Kim #30

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Lordy Sylvia, inner ear stuff...not good, I hope as I’m late you may be feeling better by now. I was all set to type a Happy New Year about health and happiness, so now my message is to be stay happy, and shake off the ear problems as soon as you can! Xxx

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Dear Sylvia so sorry you’ve been poorly with vertigo, praying it does pass soon, and thanks for linking up though and sending you much loving prayers,
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x #10

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}