Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

FUN TIMES


Welcome:
Just had some time to create a few Rolodex Collage cards. Love working on the tiny spaces.


And these are the Post Cards I received in the Vintage Gluebook Group swap



I loved the cute little house on the backside of this



Below are the ones I sent in for the swap 


Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Well Sylvia I have just read your post for your Mother’s obit..I am so sorry for your huge loss, I know nothing can make up for it. But reading your words and knowing you online and by post..you seem like your Mom and that is a wonderful thing, I hope it helps a little to know. I understand how strange it will be to not pop in and see her and how you’ll probably never stop looking for little things that she might like or enjoy when you’re at the store or running errands. Have no regrets and treasure her lifetime.