Welcome, it's Wednesday already and we are having a beautiful day. Love that it is light so much earlier in the day. That will come to an end on March 8 as we go on daylight savings time !!!!
It's the day we share our workspace as Ms Julia at the STAMPING GROUND hosts our little gathering. Anyone can play along.
My desk: cleaned off and ready to make a few birthday cards. His aunt will be 100, so have to get a few ideas for mailable cards.
The post previous to this shows some things I have finished. Rolodex cards and Swap postal cards.
Enjoy a great week.

15 comments:
a pile of pretty flowers! a 100th birthday card is very special. Happy WOYWW Helen #2
Cute Rolodex cards (I couldn't resist the previous post as well). hope you get inspiration for that special birthday card Sylvia. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3
Great card toppers, Sylvia, and I love all your little shelves. Everything looks nice and organised on your desk. Congratulations to your aunt on reaching her 100th birthday.
Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #11
Good luck with the birthday cards. and am sure you will find something nice for your Aunts special 100 Birthday,
Happy WOYWDW Lilian B #12
100th is a huge milestone. I love your space, so neat and tidy unlike mine lol
Bridget #1
What a super card to be making, 100 is a magnificent age. Hope we get to see it when its finished. Have fun creating & Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #7
P.S Hope you are keeping well?
What a lovely lot of floral card toppers you have on your desk. I just had a peep at your rolodex cards and they are fabulous - both yours and the ones you received - what a lovely swap.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana x #15
Hi Sylvia, wow, how amazing to reach 100! Flowers are gorgeous. Making flatter cards can be a bit of a challenge, I agree. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X
100 is a good age,,,hope she enjoys her big birthday. Love the flowers.
Hugs,
Annie x #13
I always love to visit! I'm glad the snowstorm went south of you! Take care my friend!
Glenda #18
I've been thinking about you this week Sylvia - hope you're doing as well as can be expected. I think it's a great idea to craft, it soothes the soul.
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx
Lovely desk! A few ideas on the table, I'm sure whatever you choose will be beautiful! Have a great week, Lindart #20
Your desk looks lovely and inviting. I really like that TO DO list book . Have a great week . Soojay 24
Great looking desk! Love the florals...they will make awesome cards! Love the postcards in the previous post. I have missed being on WOYWW but have trouble following along sometimes with this brain. Have a great week. Vickie#25
The flowers look lovely, hope we get to see the card. Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x
Post a Comment