Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

WOYWW #587

Thanks for stopping by.  It's 6 AM  and temps are 52 and darkness.  Days are shorter and our weather is up and down. Just like CoVo and most of our lives right now.   Thank goodness for our gatherings and internet service.  You can visit our Wednesday gatherings by visiting our hostess at the STAMPING GROUND 

My desk 



The BIG numbers and Alpha were recent online purchases.  The pink cut outs are the colors I am working with, but they turned out not to be the right sizes for my project.  I should be able to share my last few weeks work shortly.  I ran into issues, as our 2 month old printer had to be sent back to HP, it crashed and a new one was sent.  I was in the middle of making copies of necessary photos so it has put me on a delay.

It was cleared off yesterday as I moved my 4 projects up to our office. Way to much humidity, my glue was not drying.  I moved the dehumidifier from working in the storage area and now it's working on getting my space back to normal.   It is an unusual year here !!!! 

I was busy last week working with garden produce: tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers. His garden is pretty much done except for squash, gourds and pumpkins.  
Eggplant
Kohlrabi



Will be a busy week, want to start with Fall projects inside and out.  Have a great week  and  I hope you are all in good health and enjoying some fun times.  

11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It is a weird year weather wise, i absolutely agree! Your garden produce is still looking amazing, I've never grown kohl rabi, yours is looking very healthy. Love the big numbers on your desk, I bet you'll use those all the time for birthdays. Anniversaries etc. So lovely to see you on the desk today Sylvia, I always look forward to seeing what you're getting up to!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the new replacement printer is up and working soon Sylvia so you can get back on track with your projects. Some luscious looking produce there too. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

glitterandglue said...

Hi Sylvia. Yes, the weather is strange at the moment. Yesterday I was outside in a tee shirt - today I had to go out shopping for friends who are still in Lockdown, and it was a case of winter sweater, socks, raincoat!!! It is currently throwing it down here - properly set in for the day.
Your garden produce is amazing - enjoy!
Hope the new printer performs better than the other one.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Glenda said...

Your desk looks great my friend. I would love to run free in your garden so much to see there! Your temps are quite different from ours...we were at 73 at 4:30am this morning.

shazsilverwolf said...

How annoying to have a printer fail so soon after purchase! Lovely produce pics, and yes weather has been weird here too. Stay safe, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #14.

Helen said...

I do like those big numbers! I hope your glue dries eventually!! have a good week Helen #1

Karen said...

Lot's of great things to spot on your desk ~ Humidity is a bummer. Your veggies look great ~ Enjoy!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It certainly has been an unusual year for sure. Great garden pics too. Take care and have a happy creative week, Angela x10x

Susan Renshaw said...

Great garden produce! My husband has just had paint fail to dry because of teh weather. He had to scrape it all off and start again. Not happy!
Happy woyww, stay safe, keep well! Susan #13

Twiglet said...

Your garden produce is looking fab - we have grown quite a lot this year and all good so far. Guess we will need to harvest it before the early frosts. xx Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, using a de-hum and non drying glue, that is sticky! Weird weather. I know it’s worth it, but it looks like the garden gives you a lot of kitchen work at this time of year. I can’t remember the last time I saw an aubergine growing, so there are some advantages to your weather! Your desk is a sight for sore eyes, I’ve barely got to one this week. I love the big numbers that you brought, good find! Keep well and safe. Xx