Welcome, this is a little late start for me this morning, The day we share our desks, with more info HERE
My desk:
I haven't had much computer time, had lots of organizing of addresses to labels,( so many people have moved) (must be an age downsizing etc) (and younger ones needing more space for home offices, schooling for the kids) Christmas cards and envelopes to prepare and our Christmas letter...Mailed 1/2 today with an Early morning trip for groceries and supplies. Also had shopping last week and packages to prepare for mailing yesterday.
NOTHING I dread worse than wrapping gifts and mailing packages. NOTHING.


16 comments:
I ws late too! I "wrapped" in fabric scraps this year, with no tape- as dictated by eco-children well see how that goes over!
Robyn
You’re busy! Love that you’ve been shopping in your stash, and score....I love the serendipity that found boxes of good as new to you stash! I totally know what you mean about mailing stuff, it really is a chore. But...oh it brings such pleasure, so it’s hard to be tough and say you’re not going to do it anymore! Late starts are good if you ask me, approaching deadlines are often very inspiring! Look at you two, up cycling stuff, loved the spring Christmas tree and the avocado dying you did last week, it’s a nice pink.
Hi Sylvia. What a find! Well done - that's Christmas 2021 organised...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4
I quite like the wrapping, it's the thinking of what to buy, and the buying I don't like!! which is why I haven't done it yet...eek!! Have a good week. Helen #2
Sylvia, love, love, your craft space! Such eye candy!!! I also love that you "found" old things to make a new! Funny how that happens with us crafty hoarders from time to time! LOL Good luck with the wrapping and mailing! It is a booger to be sure! Merriest of Christmas's to you and blessings, Felicia #31
Hi Sylvia, funny, I noticed this year there were so many crossings out/changes to my address book, I've bought a new one to fill in for next year! All our cards are sent now, and gift buying done, just need to wrap stuff now. Stay safe, have a lovely week, hugs, Shaz #6 X
Hi, Sylvia! I really love the storage areas in your workspace! It appears that you have a lot going on!
I have decided to put off some of my organizing tasks until next week! I did get a bunch of labels done so next week all I have to do is to put them on the new storage containers.
Have a fabulous week and good luck with your projects!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, #34
I love visiting you on Wednesday! Do you have snow? We are getting lots of cold rain but it's 41 degrees so no snow here. I hope you guys are well...I'm still isolating here. I haven't been inside a store for over two months. I now do groceries and meds on line and curbside pick up. I lpove all your wonderful storage for your ink pads...I really need to do some scouting around for some for my craft room. Hope the rest of your week is a good one!
Santa journal! what a great idea and it sounds like fun too. Your desk looks busy and loving the storage too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x12x
Always good to make an unexpected find in your craft room Sylvia. Love the busy looking desk. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3
How lovely to find some unexpected stash in your storage - you get the buzz of new stash without the expense!!
Hope you have a good week,
Diana xx #22
Wow ~ I love all the little bottles and jars! I want to spend a day in your seat exploring ~ I would even wrap your presents as I actually really enjoy it! That being said, I have to spread it out over a weeks time if it's more then 20 boxes. I match ribbon and tags and make each one special. I'll have to post some pictures of my presents next week maybe. How fun that you found a secret stash of Christmas supplies! Enjoy ~ With love, Karen #32
I am sure if I had a good tidy up I would find all sorts of stash that I had forgotten about! I too find parcels/packing/posting to be a pain but it's lovely to see the faces of folk when they love what you have bought (hopefully!). xx Jo
Hi Sylvia, I’ll toast to Good health, safe surroundings and sanity too. I can’t vouch for the sanity bit. I think we are all a little mad :)
I am with on not liking gift wrapping. My daughter in law did it for me last year and I wrote the tags. Sadly she is not in our bubble, it is so hard keeping safer from Covid when you have to choose between your children. X Angela #5
Such a busy desk, Sylvia, and so beautifully organised, too. I hate wrapping stuff too!
Thank you for visiting, and also for the info about corn! That was very interesting. The kitties return hugs! They are good at cuddling.
Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #21
Your desk is a treasure trove Sylvia!
Sorry I am so late commenting...
Happy 602nd WOYWW!
Stay Safe and Keep Well...
Susan #23
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Post a Comment